• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals That Don't Have a Pokemon 'Counterpart'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    You know how most Pokemon have an animal that it is based off of? Well, there are some animals that don't have a Pokemon 'Counterpart'. Let's think and name some animals that don't have a Pokemon 'Counterpart'. I say a Chinchilla.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    :o is there not a Pokemon that's like a Chinchilla?!
    Well, how about a Lion? That's pretty blatant, I'm surprised they haven't made one of them yet.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    I think Luxray and its basic/secondary form are based on lions.
    Similarly though, the tiger doesn't really have a blatant Pokemon counterpart? Growlithe and Arcanine's markings resemble that of a tiger, but they're obviously dogs. Raikou, sabre-toothed tiger, sure - but still seems a tad obscure. hmm, how about meerkats?
    And they don't do many lizard-esque Pokemon; what about a ground-type monitor lizard? That'd be wicked.
    And yarr, canine Pokemon have been done to death - but what about an arctic fox ice-type? d'aww!

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    hmmmm..... whata bout a flamingo? It seems that they would have made some rediculous falmingo based pokemon who is about as worthless as Stantler

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    Kind of like Glaceon... but fluffier, with a 2/3-stage evolutionary line, without the negative connotations of being 'just another eeveelution'. To appeal to the lame girly population of the Pokemon fanbase such as myself

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
    they have one i think its name is girrafiridge it has a yellow front and blakc lower body with a headone its tail what they havent done is a cheetah or a tazmainiun devil yes they do exist they need a few more machine like pokemon becuase there few in the 498 arceuas is obviuosly based on a omipresnt and omiscent being have they done a dolphin yet???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back