• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals That Don't Have a Pokemon 'Counterpart'

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I think there are a distinct lack of Slime Pokemon.

If we don't consider Ditto to be a real slime Pokemon (because, seriously, it doesn't battle as one anyway), I'll agree. We need some slime MOLD. One that can use Acid and cover up the enemy like a gelatinous CUBE.

Oh DnD and your crackmonsters.

Erm... Aren't Slugma and Magcargo slugs?

Magcargo is a snail. *motions to the shell and the fact that the name is a pun on escargot*

Anyway, to add to the list... Mosquito and housefly, I think. Tons and tons of varieties of spiders (and not just Spinarak and Ariados, either). Ants and termites, for some reason. (Fire ants, anyone?) The sorts of tube worms that live at the bottom of the oceans. Most worms in general, I think, which really have the potential of being really blinking awesome. The narwhal. Or a liger. But the latter's just getting silly.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well unfortunately, PurUgly is the Tiger Cat Pokemon BARF. But yeah more tigerish. Also, worms, sea sponges, sea anemones, centipedes, armadillos, and flying squirrels

Years
    • Seen today
    The list grows:
    Miacis; Groundhog; Komodo Dragon; Humming-Bird.

Yeah, I can't think of many.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Its an Echinda, sort of like a porcupine but not really. like Knuckles from Sonic, hes an Echidna

Years
    Has a scorpion like Pokemon been made yet? I haven't seen one personally, but I don't know much about 3rd generation Pokemon yet so sorry if there is one hiding about.

Ant Pokemon?

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Has a scorpion like Pokemon been made yet? I haven't seen one personally, but I don't know much about 3rd generation Pokemon yet so sorry if there is one hiding about.

Ant Pokemon?

Scorpion like pokes - Skorupi or whatever it is called, Drapion, Gligar and Gliscor (to an extent). ^^

I wonder what a microbe poke would be like...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    For some reason I think there is in the 2nd Generation, but I'm pretty sure there isn't.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I was thinking about a Zebra.., but I don't think there's one yet, except for Ponyta and Rapidash, but they're not Zebra's, right..?

As for the ant, well.., Trapinch, but Trapinch is an ant lion, by the way. Eheheh... :D

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    What about stingray? My all time favorite animal! (and don't you dare say Mantyke/Mantine because they are not stingrays, lacking the stingers.)

~desu Saba~

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Well.., there's still no stingrays around POKEMON. :D

I was also thinking about a turkey. I really don't think that there's a turkey pokemon yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back