• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that the Pokémon have never been based on?

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
  • Jynx is already based off Nicki Minaj, so why not off other bizarro creatures like Lady Gaga or the weirdos in Ripley's Believe it or not?

Or maybe a Chris Hemsworth pokemon, that ignores the type chart and is supereffective on any females.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • I'd like to see a red panda. They're my favourite animal. Although, I'm not sure if it would be fire or grass.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • most of the ones I cna think of are sea animals only because there are a lot less water type pokemon than land pokemon.
    I am thinkin Narwhal, but idk if Seel/Dewgong fall under that category.
    On the land side....
    Red panda? Raccoon? Snail? idk there are probs pokemon based on them lol but really hard for me to think of lol

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • most of the ones I cna think of are sea animals only because there are a lot less water type pokemon than land pokemon.
    I am thinkin Narwhal, but idk if Seel/Dewgong fall under that category.
    On the land side....
    Red panda? Raccoon? Snail? idk there are probs pokemon based on them lol but really hard for me to think of lol

Dewgong is based on the, well- Dugong.

For raccoon we got Zigzagoon.

Snail has Magcargo.

How about some Meerkats?

Watchog rears its ugly head.

Wouldn't mind a new one to replace this crackpot.

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    There are a few Pokemon that seem to be based on tigers plus another species, but not one based purely on a tiger.

Back