• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

animated sprites

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    Can I have another?

The fat Pichu is hiding underground, with it's head popping up. Suddenly, a heard of Miltank and Tauros come by. Pichu opens it's mouth wide, and swallows the heard whole (The stampede should last for about 4 seconds) The pichu then pops out of the ground, revealing his belly takes up about half of the screen. Then a Blaziken walks infront of him and looks up. The fat Pichu looks down, smiles, and picks up the Blaziken. The blaziken smiles, and the Pichu walks off screen with his blaziken friend in his hand.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    i want kygore battling suicune groudon batlling entie and raquaza battling raikou plz but kygore groudon and raquaza are a team

and make it a little slower

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
    animated sprites

kool, but could you make it a little smaller? it doesn't fit in my siggy... T_T

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Kage, don't double post.

May I have an Espeon sitting by a river, then it using psychic to pull out a poor little Igglybuff out of the water and set it beside him?

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    need 2 be patient here are people waiting

sarah241897
    vipershark
    kiis
    lil totodile
    maxxa
    ~\"metal sonic"/~
    egyptian sphinx
    shadow raquaza
    kygore trainer
    silon

people who wants their animation to change u havr 2 wait until ive done the others

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    here

here is urs sarah241897

animated sprites

waiting requests
    vipershark
    kiis
    lil totodile
    maxxa
    ~\"metal sonic"/~
    egyptian sphinx
    shadow raquaza
    kygore trainer
    silon

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    These are... bad.

Extreamly choppy, you need a lot more filler frames. The sprites never move or anything. They gained slick feet or something. Point is, Pokemon sprites are horrible for animating.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    sorry u feel that way sykora this is my 1st time doing animation...i know im not perfect at making them but atleast some people still like em

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    here it is vipershark
    animated sprites

waiting requests
    kiis
    lil totodile
    maxxa
    ~\"metal sonic"/~
    egyptian sphinx
    shadow raquaza