• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

animated sprites

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    lol thankz alot,i wish i could animate,but i don''t have the program *crys*anyay thnkz alot pal!

HEHE:
    animated sprites

Years
    could you make this2
    1.igglybufff fighting with cleffa
    cleffa is already under of blood scratches
    and they wil just ,keep fighting til a
    waillord falls on them with open mouth and eats them up he gets father
    and then you wil see a carvanha
    and he will eat the wailord carvanha is bigger than the wailord and then fearow pecks the body in the middle carvanha will explode
    and then you see the word the end

2.cleffa and iglybuff are fighting but a sec later they will evolve but cleffa changes a wigglytuff and iglybuff changes into clefauble
    they wil be very shocked
    then there comes tsumani
    they will make a float in 3 sec
    you will see them sail and the will kiss
    the end
    thanks

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    Can i have a fight between Manectric and Taillow.Taillow flyes by then Manectric grills him with a thunderbolt then Taillow gets black and falls on the ground.Thanks in advance!

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    silon this is urs
    animated sprites

here is urs element_skater444
    animated sprites

also this is urs mr tumnus
    animated sprites

sarah241847
    animated sprites

azn trainer here is urs sorry i couldnt find a munchlax sprite so i hope u like the snorlax instead
    animated sprites

thats all 4 2night

waiting requests
    eevee trainer
    maxxa
    shadow909
    dragon122
    kroko boy

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    here is urs eevee trainer
    animated sprites

here u go maxxa
    animated sprites

here u go shadow909
    animated sprites

here ya go dragon122 but plz only do one request at a time
    animated sprites

animated sprites

kroko boy this is urs
    animated sprites

element skater444 here it is
    animated sprites

waiting requests
    0 yay finally up 2 date

Last edited:

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    i hope im not doing to much request if i can do another one can

i have pidgeot bothering pikachu 6 times,coming from right, then from the left then pikachu uses thunder at the 6 times, then pidgeot dies, then agron starts eating pidgeot plz

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    can u make a pikachu, squirt water on a quacsire with a squirt gun, then the quicsire gets irritated and releases a powerfull watergun at pikachu...making him fly right into a bush off sharp thorn's
    and then quicksire is horrified and realizes what he has done and suicides by shooting his own head off with a shotgun....then spearow and fearow come to feast on the dead body's

maybe a bit much, but i hope you can do it
    ps.quicksire = that evo from wooper...i don't know how to write its name

Years
    can i get a regice and regirock bvoth exploding into much piece and you see the pieces glow and then you wil see flash and the wil go pieces back into the 2 normal bodys regice and regirock normal agian
    thanks

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    what about mine NO DONT QUIIIIT!!! YOUR THE ONLY ONE I KNOW OF SO FAR WHO GRANT MY REQUESTS!!! well for animations i still want the pichu thingy and the others aer excellent

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    im so glad everyone was happy on what i did..but i have retired..im sorry that u r disapointed...but dont u worry there is sill animated sprites going on...my brother does animated sprtes called action moving sprites...i have pass down the legacy of animated sprites 2 my dopey brother..so enjoy his sprites as u have of mine...cya everybody

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    jedite1000 said:
    here is urs vipershark
    animated sprites

xd001fan45
    animated sprites

waiting requests
    ~enu~
    sarah241897
    ~enu~
    vipershark
    kiis
    lil totodile

I like the Xd001 one ,but why do they all have ho-oh tails?Anyways i want a XD001(without a ho-oh tail)fighting a regular lugia.

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    Can you make one of my trainer choosing out all of my pokemon and then they all are having a picnic or you can just make it my trainer choosing out all of my pokemon and thats it if you want to also put my adoptions in the animation.

Back