• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I agree.

What happened to you and iris? xD

Anyone got any ideas on ship's for the new Nurse joy and Jenny, maybe even a lezbo ship with eachother xD
    I disagree.

What? I've been supporting Negaishipping for a while >__>

No thank you.

My last post here I promise. NoCreamAndSugarShipping is Gary and green haired guy. OhYou'reAGirlShipping is Yellow from Pokémon Special and everyone who thought she was a guy. If I recall correctly of course.

Don't go, we need more trolls for the new people to laugh at! D:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I disagree.

What? I've been supporting Negaishipping for a while >__>

No thank you.
    In the words of Vernikova: If that is what you think.

Well, your a bit of a Iris loving freak.

And trust me, later in BW there's gonna be plenty of reason to support Negaishipping.
    There already is.
    My last post here I promise. NoCreamAndSugarShipping is Gary and green haired guy. OhYou'reAGirlShipping is Yellow from Pokémon Special and everyone who thought she was a guy. If I recall correctly of course.
    Wow looks like im in OhYou'reAGirlShipping xD

Doesn't Hiiro even care how offtopic this thread goes?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

I don't want it in her words >__>
    Well, your a bit of a Iris loving freak.
    There is a BIG difference between a loving freak and a fanboy >__>

In the words of Jorah: XD STFU
    There already is.

Just that some people are not convinced yet >__>

Doesn't Hiiro even care how offtopic this thread goes?

It's sorta traditional to get off-topic a bit XD Not like Hiiro checks on us often anyways. As long as we include the word Shipping in our posts, we're on topic.

Whoops! Shipping~!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't want it in her words >__>
    In the words of Mew~: If that is what you think.

There is a BIG difference between a loving freak and a fanboy >__>
    Yup, your the loving freak though.

In the words of Jorah: XD STFU
    In the words of Vernikova: That **** is annoying

Just that some people are not convinced yet >__>
    I guess i'll agree on that.

It's sorta traditional to get off-topic a bit XD Not like Hiiro checks on us often anyways. As long as we include the word Shipping in our posts, we're on topic.

Whoops! Shipping~!
    Silly Hiiro~

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    AdvancedK47 said:

Don't worry Humberto. You're enough of a joke for people to laugh at already. :D

Mew~ said:

I turned off my viewing signatures option because of him.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Don't worry Humberto. You're enough of a joke for people to laugh at already. :D
    I don't see you laughing, though.
    I turned off my viewing signatures option because of him.

It's ok now, my signature that cause so many pained is gone >__> didn't conform to new sig rules.

In the words of Mew~: If that is what you think.
    K then
    No, I'm a fanboy >__>
    Silly Hiiro~
    Been there, said that. XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Jorah said:
    Wooooow, that looks exactly how my account used to a few years ago XD

Why are you using two accounts? That info on the right side looks mighty suspicious.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    >__> Damn it reese, next time you are on hiatus without my permission I'mma gonna hunt you down. And don't scare the new guys. Wash your hands before shaking their hands.

And trust me, later in BW there's gonna be plenty of reason to support Negaishipping.

Aw you're kind but you seem to have carried on well without me. And I did wash my one working hand recently so no worries there.

Hmm I don't know, I feel like it's going to be a hard sell because shipping people with Ash at all, let alone a crazy new girl, has become less of a priority to me. I've recently discovered that every time Ash is clueless about love I like him more as a character. I don't know what that says about me as a person.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

Oh, OK. But Yellow was an ugly boy, his/her hair really reminded me of 1950's American boys hair in that hat.

I agree

XDD Hahaha, I actually laughed XD Aww, AK47, I don't actually believe that, it was just funny.

Why are you using two accounts? That info on the right side looks mighty suspicious.

Hahaha, that other one isn't my account, you silly. I'm not conceited. Vernikova made it based on an old screenshot I shown her a month or two ago~ https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5946/1991t.jpg I look like such a noob, but I'd been using that same sig and everything for ages.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    XD I hope I made you feel better~ XD
    Para de fregar, chingao. >__>
    Don't be a *****. Break the rules.
    No thank you~
    Yes
    XDD Hahaha, I actually laughed XD Aww, AK47, I don't actually believe that, it was just funny.
    >__> Now that's just being...
    Hahaha, that other one isn't my account, you silly. I'm not conceited. Vernikova made it based on an old screenshot I shown her a month or two ago~ https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5946/1991t.jpg I look like such a noob, but I'd been using that same sig and everything for ages.
    What is it? I'm behind my school filter. XD

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Google Translate: Stop scouring the hell

o_O
    You should probably learn Spanish XD
    Oh, it's just a screenshot of one of my posts from January 2009
    n00b >__> jk
    ¿Por qué eres tan mala conmigo?
    >__> You're why I don't speak Spanish much anymore.
    It's because I'm actually funny right?
    Yes, haha.
    I'll think about staying if I get permission from the other members that post here.
    You can stay, just makes sure to not swear so much and please keep your debates here clean. Fight all you want anywhere else, but here we keep it lax and clean, got that? XP

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    AdvancedK47 said:
    >__> You're why I don't speak Spanish much anymore.

Is it because I'm rusty? I haven't written much in the last two years so I'm rusty.

Yes, haha.

Thank you sir. I have been trying to be funny for years but no one would acknowledge my sophisticated jokes besides Jorah of course.

You can stay, just makes sure to not swear so much and please keep your debates here clean. Fight all you want anywhere else, but here we keep it lax and clean, got that? XP

Clean debates? That's not how I remember the last Shipping Debates thread was. I got one vote though. Yay~

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Jorah said:
    But Yellow was an ugly boy, his/her hair really reminded me of 1950's American boys hair in that hat.

Hahaha, that other one isn't my account, you silly.

Yellow was never a boy to begin with. -_-

How should it be silly when I see an avatar you've used before?

W Kenshi

Booyah!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    I didn't see a great deal about Ash x Iris. Maybe, Iris admire Ash a little, but I don't think it'll got deeper than that. Ash, of course, is dense as a brick...

Years
    You guys are strange.. You don't even talk about shipping half the time. XD

Iris admiring Ash? Well, I don't remember.. Oh yes! During the gym battle, she was kinda. (lmao, I understood no word that she said.)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You guys are strange.. You don't even talk about shipping half the time. XD
    Heh, I guess neither Unown_, Vernikova or Hirro cared. This sections under new management now though, so maybe Kirbychu is gonna spoil our fun :O~

I didn't see a great deal about Ash x Iris. Maybe, Iris admire Ash a little, but I don't think it'll got deeper than that. Ash, of course, is dense as a brick...
    Well I don't think any Negai fan think Iris admires Ash. In my opinion, I think it's because they fit so well together. They are just so well alike, even Dento has pointed it out before.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    This is the 1000th post AK47 XDDDDDDD

It's because I'm actually funny right?

I wouldn't laugh if I didn't think so XD

Clean debates? That's not how I remember the last Shipping Debates thread was. I got one vote though. Yay~

You get two ^^ It's not like someone is actually going to come out and say "no"...

Yellow was never a boy to begin with. -_-

How should it be silly when I see an avatar you've used before?

Er, I know?

Awww, you remember from that long ago! You're a silly because you don't like being called a failure, and I can't think of any other good affectionate insulting-not-really-insulting things to call you other than silly or failure.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back