• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    AdvancedK47 said:
    You specifically mentioned May, so it's you who's hunting down hot 10 year olds >__>

No, you got me wrong. Iris is 16 to me XD

No I am not. I referenced her because she's the only one with a developed chest. We're due for another one.

Oh now look who's being perverted. -__-

Porygon Z said:
    and Dento is 20.

Just like how Brock was the oldest of the three, huh?

Belle, seeing how clumsy she is, wouldn't be a good match for Ash. Let's see, who would she ship well with...Black? Or Cheren? I'm undecided.

I'm not gonna get into the "Ash's egg" debate...

Years
    And what the hell does Ash's egg have to do with shipping? Why are you asking this? Unless you are actually REALLY planning to ship Ash and his egg and-NONONO! >__> Don't do that, K?
    Hmm...
    I support the shipping of Ash and the egg. It should be called something like Mysteryegg shipping or something like that. idk.. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ohai, haven't posted here in awhi- AUGH Dawn x Cyrus noooo my eyes ;-;

Imaginationshipping I could see... maybe. I think Ash wouldn't be able to handle Bel though.
    Mysteryeggshipping... wut.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    IMHO, both Ash and Iris are 17-18, and Dento is 20.

Anyway, a question for you: Which Pokèmon will come out from Ash's Egg?

For me, it could be a Dokkora or a Meguroko.
    Didn't the narrator say age was 10 years old at the start of BW? So he can't be 17, that would show proof hes aged.

Also about the egg, are you practically asking to go off-topic? None of us want to deliberatly get banned for going off-topic, we just end up going off-topic.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    No I am not. I referenced her because she's the only one with a developed chest. We're due for another one.

Oh now look who's being perverted. -__-

Just like how Brock was the oldest of the three, huh?

Belle, seeing how clumsy she is, wouldn't be a good match for Ash. Let's see, who would she ship well with...Black? Or Cheren? I'm undecided.

I'm not gonna get into the "Ash's egg" debate...
    "We're due for another"? XD Another 10 year old with large breasts? Admit it, that's what you're thinking. And it's ok to be different! We are the shipping community and we don't judge!... Can't speak for anyone else though >__>

Spoiler:

Notice even Iris made failfaces at her thinking of how cute Chilarmy was.

Alright

Hmm...
    I support the shipping of Ash and the egg. It should be called something like Mysteryegg shipping or something like that. idk.. :D

I was... just kidding

Didn't the narrator say age was 10 years old at the start of BW? So he can't be 17, that would show proof hes aged.

Also about the egg, are you practically asking to go off-topic? None of us want to deliberatly get banned for going off-topic, we just end up going off-topic.

Apparently, nobody has aged, nobody will ever age, and it sucks. But oh well.

This is what Porygon is:
    Spoiler:

Also, I'm taking suggestions on reorganization of the first post so that we can make it newbie friendly or whatever the shizz. I don't want this thread gone being only just a year old.

Aaand... one more time for my lulz:

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Hmm...
    I was... just kidding
    Meh, it's not such a bad idea considering how mad it's driving people, well maybe not mad, but ever since the sunglasses Meguroko appeared again people are having second thoughts. It is a mysteryegg, MysteryEggShipping! Count me in too :D

Years

Meh, it's not such a bad idea considering how mad it's driving people, well maybe not mad, but ever since the sunglasses Meguroko appeared again people are having second thoughts. It is a mysteryegg, MysteryEggShipping! Count me in too :D
    Yay~!! Another supporter!

Look, a 2 minute crappy banner job:
    [Anime] Shipping Debates

I'm telling you; this shipping is the awesome-st ever. :D

Charizard203

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Say hello to Imaginationshipping

I have to say I really like there interaction between each other, maybe it was just me but she seemed kind of flirty to Ash.
    It's not just you but, seriously no not Belle! Misty is more of a Match for Ash, most of the times she forgot why she was following Ash actually it's just her excuse she forgot.

About those Dawn-shippings earlier, a lot of people will say this is wrong but Kenny and Dawn are a match. Plus it's May and Drew, they are so right for each other, Iris I'll have to think about that, since we haven't seen much on Iris even in Japanese!

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's not just you but, seriously no not Belle! Misty is more of a Match for Ash, most of the times she forgot why she was following Ash actually it's just her excuse she forgot.

And now... it's time to take you down...

Right... it's plausible that Misty had a thing for Ash. But as in every important relationship, the big question is mutuality. Did Ash like Misty back?

Clearly... that's not the case. If Ash had strong enough feelings for Misty, he would not have left. Was the scene emotional? Yes, but one thing that can't be disputed is the previous girls were just friends

See were I'm going? Match between two people is a 100% opinion. But shipping is a subject were imagination and logic are in their most unholy mixture and combination. Which is why communities and debates like this one exist.

But it's ok. Pokeshippers will wear out eventually, as they are replaced by the younger generations. Pearlshipping will someday dominate... then Negaishipping...then anything else in the future.

But Pokeshipping? Dead specimen of the original series, unforeseen to go beyond that. It's simply illogical to support these earlier shippings.

In other news...

.... I can't believe you guys would actually for for MysteryEggShipping >__> please refer to the logic argument I just threw.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

About those Dawn-shippings earlier, a lot of people will say this is wrong but Kenny and Dawn are a match. Plus it's May and Drew, they are so right for each other, Iris I'll have to think about that, since we haven't seen much on Iris even in Japanese!
    Pah, no way. Misty and Ash were in like a... first crush type of relationship. Not something that would last, especially since she left because they then grew apart way faster than they would have. I am mostly of the opinion that Ash will never be in a relationship, but if anything, I might actually end up supporting Imaginationshipping. Or whatever Dent x Ash is called.

IDC about Dawn.

May and Drew is a definite, yes.

Charizard203

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Still so far, all the other friends have found a match other than Ash, I seriously don't like Ash much anyways. Pokemon Chronicles is one of my favourite Seasons, because well. It doesn't have Ash in it, we all need a break from Ash at some point.

I do say that, Ash may not be in a relationship, but that would mean that Pokemon will never continue in it's anime state. So even if it does happen we'd probably be dead when that happens.

Just for the Iris and Harley, die! Iris is no match for Harley whatsover. By the way I'm only 12 don't expect me to understand everything. I'm turning 13 on January.

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    At first, I was thinking AshXDawn, but now I seem to be feeling AshXIris.

I dunno why, but Best Wishes is by far the most enjoyable season yet.

Charizard203

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019

Seriously not AshXIris, plus we don't have much backup on that we should get back to that once we have a full profile on her. But by then she probably will go all lovy,dovy on Ash.

Trivia:
    Iris only person with no bike.
    Iris wild herbivore!

Years
    In other news...

.... I can't believe you guys would actually for for MysteryEggShipping >__> please refer to the logic argument I just threw.
    -_-
    Oh come on. We were just having some fun... You seriously thought that Mew~ and I would support MysteryEggShipping?
    And if we were serious about it, I would have made a faaaaaar better banner than that crap.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Just for the Iris and Harley, die! Iris is no match for Harley whatsover. By the way I'm only 12 don't expect me to understand everything. I'm turning 13 on January.

Oh lolz no wonder >__> *sigh* But we were all 12 once, right guys? And we were at least mature enough to google what we don't understand which is why most of us didn't get the talk

Yes, you're making the correct move to the good side ^__^ Negaishipping is Creepy, nice, spectacular... Creptacularice
    Seriously not AshXIris, plus we don't have much backup on that we should get back to that once we have a full profile on her. But by then she probably will go all lovy,dovy on Ash.

Trivia:
    Iris wild herbivore!
    I believe Ash is mature enough to make decisions on his relationships Don't start laughing now!

Trivia:
    That's a good thing!
    Now you're starting to piss me off >__>

-_-
    Oh come on. We were just having some fun... You seriously thought that Mew~ and I would support MysteryEggShipping?

WHAT? I actually seriously thought you were so serious, I submitted it to BMGF! Oh gawd >__>

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I do say that, Ash may not be in a relationship, but that would mean that Pokemon will never continue in it's anime state. So even if it does happen we'd probably be dead when that happens.

Nah, if they were to split the anime into two timelines it would work. First, making Ash like 16 and having some romantic conflicts and actual logic there and marketing it to the older audience could work. Then, taking 10-year old Ash or another protagonist and marketing it to the younger generations would keep the same feel that Pokémon started out with.

Hah, twelve-year-olds. Gotta learn to use Google, and reference material, and stuff like thet.

ASH x DENT

Trivia:
    Iris wild herbivore!
    Ash x Iris is definitely plausible, and we do have enough information to consider that for a ship considering that most of us have been watching Best Wishes already.

Trivia:
    No wai I swear she had one. *facepalm*
    ...Not really...

-_-
    And if we were serious about it, I would have made a faaaaaar better banner than that crap.
    I would support that as a for-fun ship, still.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    "We're due for another"? XD Another 10 year old with large breasts? Admit it, that's what you're thinking. And it's ok to be different! We are the shipping community and we don't judge!... Can't speak for anyone else though >__>

I wasn't the one who thought of that model in the first place--I'm just following the cycle. Whatever they create, it becomes part of the cycle so it's yet to come again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These shippings are made because both sides aren't 100%, it's either one or the other. For Ash, every ship is going to be like that.

Looking at the episode, it seems that Dento wouldn't be able to control Belle...

Charizard203

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Oh lolz no wonder >__> *sigh* But we were all 12 once, right guys? And we were at least mature enough to google what we don't understand which is why most of us didn't get the talk

Yes, you're making the correct move to the good side ^__^ Negaishipping is Creepy, nice, spectacular... Creptacularice

I believe Ash is mature enough to make decisions on his relationships Don't start laughing now!

Trivia:
    That's a good thing!
    Now you're starting to piss me off >__>

Ash x Iris is definitely plausible, and we do have enough information to consider that for a ship considering that most of us have been watching Best Wishes already.

Trivia:
    No wai I swear she had one. *facepalm*
    ...Not really...

Just so you know I do google, stuff, I can't watch Best Wishes, because my Dad banned everyone from Youtube, on our Internet, so we have to go the Library. Plus I don't feel like googling 'Watch Best Wishes Series' I'd rather just read of Bulbapedia, gets some imagination there. Besides I even search up some help on the games I play there (e.g. EoS, SoulSIlver, etc., etc.) (etc. because this ain't a Gaming thread)

Plus the wild herbivore part was only for until Dent came with them, and if she went from her City (e.g. Last City) Then I wonder how long she was I wild herbivore, Ash was only for about 1 city.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back