• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hm, I think there may be a chance of me liking Ash/Belle. A female rival for Ash at last, hopefully.

I choose the latter over the former, actually. Looks more like Negayshipping.

I can't believe I just laughed at such a terrible pun o_O

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I brought it up cause it's true, we're due for another May-type character. She's the only one who tagged along with Ash with significant boobage.
    So you like 10 year olds with significant boobage, don'tya? XP
    Revealing? After Dawn's legs, a little girl like Iris turns you on? o_O
    As long as Iris's age is not revealed, I can pretend she's 16 or something and you can't do nothin' ^__^
    Except the whole "P.S. You looked handsome with your battle with Ash" line that befuddled the heck out of people. Particularly me.
    Please refer to my softener argument
    I choose the latter over the former, actually. Looks more like Negayshipping.
    You do realize I'm gonna have to hate you? >__>
    You can ship the Sinnoh champion, you can surely ship the Unova champion as well.
    Lolno >__>

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    I doubt it, but is there any Ash / Cynthia scenes or are they all scenes where they're talking with other people aswell? As that's the closest their is to a Ash x female Champion pairing.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I doubt it, but is there any Ash / Cynthia scenes or are they all scenes where they're talking with other people aswell? As that's the closest their is to a Ash x female Champion pairing.
    Im not sure actually. I guess when shes interested in watching Ash's battles in the Sinnoh league. Not sure about the name.

Im a Mizuhikishipper, Cynthia and Cyrus :D
    I remember once, rissychan made a video with a Dawn x Cyrus pair with the song Love bites, awsome song :D

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

It's the ONLY thing there is to an Ash x Female Champion pairing XD
    Im a Mizuhikishipper, Cynthia and Cyrus :D
    I remember once, rissychan made a video with a Dawn x Cyrus pair with the song Love bites, awsome song :D
    That sound's weird.

>__> ... I'd hate to see the fool who has googled Dawn x Cyrus fan art. I'd really pity him.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    >__> ... I'd hate to see the fool who has googled Dawn x Cyrus fan art. I'd really pity him.
    The fool be you! It's everywhere, very popular actually, on youtube mostly. And you call youself "The unofficial Leader of shipping debates" Meh!
    Look:
    [Anime] Shipping Debates

[Anime] Shipping Debates

[Anime] Shipping Debates

[Anime] Shipping Debates

[Anime] Shipping Debates

[Anime] Shipping Debates

[Anime] Shipping Debates

[Anime] Shipping Debates

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Yes it is ilegal.... My favourite is the first one.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

The fool be you! It's everywhere, very popular actually, on youtube mostly. And you call youself "The unofficial Leader of shipping debates" Meh!
    Look:
    Spoiler:

Yes it is ilegal.... My favourite is the first one.

All of those = disturbing >__>

Of course, when I said I pitied the fool, I assumed they 'accidentally' had SafeSeach off...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    AdvancedK47 said:
    So you like 10 year olds with significant boobage, don'tya? XP

I can pretend she's 16 or something and you can't do nothin' ^__^

You do realize I'm gonna have to hate you? >__>

What male wouldn't like chicks with significant boobs?

She looks more like 8...

For what?

I never understood the point of CyrusxDawn. White and N I understand.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What male wouldn't like chicks with significant boobs?

She looks more like 8...

For what?

I never understood the point of CyrusxDawn. White and N I understand.

Any male who isn't a pedophile when it comes to 10 year olds!

She only looks like 8 because her initial art was like that. Iris is 16 >__>

For being a horrible person

You DON'T want to understand the point of Cyrus x Dawn

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    *sees pictures* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Now onto ships that DON'T make me want to arrest a cartoon character...

Does HarleyXIris have a name yet? (Ignore that that's gross, too, please.) I think they win some award for their hair and therefore it's meant to be.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    *sees pictures* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Now onto ships that DON'T make me want to arrest a cartoon character...

Does HarleyXIris have a name yet? (Ignore that that's gross, too, please.) I think they win some award for their hair and therefore it's meant to be.

Hell ****ing NO!

Damn it! Are all you guys on gummy pedo bears today!? >__<
    Dawn x Cyrus?
    I read that and totally lol'd. How could you ship such an old guy with a 10 year old? -.-

Wait, what? Iris is 16? Doesn't look like though. :\
    Don't ask that question or these guys will give you the stories of their lives.

My half-sister is twice my age and I'm the one who looks like I should be driving her to school. >__>

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Hell ****ing NO!

Damn it! Are all you guys on gummy pedo bears today!? >__<

But they're so deliiiiiiiiciouuuuuuuuuuuuus... :knockedou

Yeah, well, like I've said before, the greater the height difference, the creepier the ship, because usually that's how the characters' ages are often represented. For example, in terms of tallness, often it looks like Ash < Brock < Team Rocket < Mature Adults and that makes sense.

Wait how do you know Iris is 16? And does that mean that's about how old Ash is supposed to be now, too? That would make sense. I heard that technically about 4 years are supposed to have passed from the time Red starts his journey to the end when he becomes a pokemon champion, in the game, so by that logic Ash would be, what, 20 by now?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Any male who isn't a pedophile when it comes to 10 year olds!

She only looks like 8 because her initial art was like that. Iris is 16 >__>

For being a horrible person.

You DON'T want to understand the point of Cyrus x Dawn

Er...it's not 10 year old girls that I look for...do you? o_O

Iris is 16? Then an old man in the Pokemon world is really 2. How is she 16? She doesn't act like one in the anime. How old is Dento?

Is that you Jorah? *knocks head*

I don't want to. >__>

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Okay, so I didn't expect the sudden attack of CyrusxDawn fanart when I came here.
    That shipping is weird. CynthiaxCyrus I don't mind - although I get a little disturbed - but the former is just weird.

...on the other hand VolknerxDawn is definetely one of my fave ships for Dawn. Maybe it's because Volkner is so much better than Cyrus. -swoons-

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    But they're so deliiiiiiiiciouuuuuuuuuuuuus... :knockedou

Yeah, well, like I've said before, the greater the height difference, the creepier the ship, because usually that's how the characters' ages are often represented. For example, in terms of tallness, often it looks like Ash < Brock < Team Rocket < Mature Adults and that makes sense.

Wait how do you know Iris is 16? And does that mean that's about how old Ash is supposed to be now, too? That would make sense. I heard that technically about 4 years are supposed to have passed from the time Red starts his journey to the end when he becomes a pokemon champion, in the game, so by that logic Ash would be, what, 20 by now?

I'm calling the cops on you...

That's of course, Anime Logic

Because I know~ Iris is 16 in my own little word XD
    Er...it's not 10 year old girls that I look for...do you? o_O

Iris is 16? Then an old man in the Pokemon world is really 2. How is she 16? She doesn't act like one in the anime. How old is Dento?

Is that you Jorah? *knocks head*

I don't want to. >__>

You specifically mentioned May, so it's you who's hunting down hot 10 year olds >__>

No, you got me wrong. Iris is 16 to me XD

OUH! Get somebody else's good head, you preposterous hobknocker!

Okay, so I didn't expect the sudden attack of CyrusxDawn fanart when I came here.
    That shipping is weird. CynthiaxCyrus I don't mind - although I get a little disturbed - but the former is just weird.

...on the other hand VolknerxDawn is definetely one of my fave ships for Dawn. Maybe it's because Volkner is so much better than Cyrus. -swoons-

Oh lol? I'm surprised you weren't expecting anything more creepier based on your experience here.

Is that all you have to describe it? XP

No, that's just as creepy because Volkner is an adult and Dawn is a 10 year old. Not to mention he might be too 'electrificante', if you know what I mean D:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Say hello to Imaginationshipping

Spoiler:

I have to say I really like there interaction between each other, maybe it was just me but she seemed kind of flirty to Ash.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    IMHO, both Ash and Iris are 17-18, and Dento is 20.

Anyway, a question for you: Which Pokèmon will come out from Ash's Egg?

For me, it could be a Dokkora or a Meguroko.

Lol no. Everyone is younger than 13 >__>

And what the hell does Ash's egg have to do with shipping? Why are you asking this? Unless you are actually REALLY planning to ship Ash and his egg and-NONONO! >__> Don't do that, K?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back