• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime song stuck to your head right now.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • Basically with all the catchy anime songs, what is currently stuck to your head right now? I don't mean that you're obsessed with the song, but the song that's stuck in your head.

There are two songs stuck to my head right now, though technically it's just one song. The song stuck to my head right now is Kimi ni Todoke from the anime Kimi ni Todoke by Tomofumi Tanizawa. Which is I think weird since I liked the ED more than the OP.

The other song is Dear My Friend ~Mada Minu Mirai he~ from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun by Elisa. though only the line "Love, dreams, flowers, rainbows and the wind." I really don't like that song, whenever I watch Railgun, I just go through the ED but when I decided to watch it, that line got stuck to my head. DX

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Well, I love Howling by Abingdon Boys School from Darker Than Black. It's basically my favourite song.

The other song is Dear My Friend ~Mada Minu Mirai he~ from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun by Elisa. though only the line "Love, dreams, flowers, rainbows and the wind." I really don't like that song, whenever I watch Railgun, I just go through the ED but when I decided to watch it, that line got stuck to my head. DX
    Catchy, isn't it. I don't hate the song, I enjoy it slightly. XD

Also, Tsukiakari no Michishirube(Stereopony)[Darker Than Black:Ryuusei no Gemini] and Only my Railgun(Fripside)[Toaru Kagaku no Railgun] It's the railgun part I enjoy. XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Jap by Abingdon Boys School. It's from Sengoku Basara, and it's WOAH awesome. But really only if you've seen the opening video for it, since the song's not that great by itself. BUT IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE VIDEO, IT'S WOAH AWESOME.

And this isn't exactly an anime song, but World is Mine by Hatsune Miku. Yeah, a Vocaloid song. I love it, it's so cute ;u;

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • The OP song to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei, Super scription of data (sung by Eiko Shimamiya) is currently stuck in my head; especially the chorus parts and the line where it goes, "Mekurumeku rine wa PURIZUMU no ken de tachikirarete" - I believe it's something along the lines of, "The blinding cycle of death and rebirth cuts me with a sword of prisms" in English. The song has a great beat, the guitar playing is awesome, and not to forget that Eiko has an amazing voice as always. <3

Toy Box by VOCALOID Luka Megurine is also stuck in my head; Luka already has a wonderful voice without OneRoom making it even prettier. The guitar playing is good too~ ( b")b Yeah, it's not really an anime song but w/e.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yakusoku - Kaida Yuki - Shounen Onmyouji
    Actually it's a the a mix of the first and second verse that's in my head.
    Reason is that I just watched an episode.
    Spoiler:

If it weren't for this one, I would most likely be stuck with Triangular - Infinity - Lion - Watashi no kare we PAIROTTO -Aimo - ...
    Or any other Macross Frontier song. I mean, I they're not that good, but they stick into your head like super glue. o_O
    Specially "Triangular" and " What about my Star"(which make me laugh, since it reminds me of that scene (which I find hilarious, it's not really a spoiler, but ... just so you know... be warned that there are scenes from earlier episodes in it):

Spoiler:

Oh noes, now it's stuck in my head again. D:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uuuhh.. right now, it's 'Watashi Makenai' by KAORI, because I've been watching old Pokemon episodes.

For those who don't care much for Pokemon anymore, that song is just one of the AG ending themes. :3

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It's Hayate no Gotoku! which is the name of the song, theme, and anime

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Diamond by alan. (Which is the second ending for Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen.) I was looking for a HD video of the ending to put in my faves so I heard it a lot of times.

When I finally found it the HD video I wanted it loaded for ages so I had to restart and restart, and eventually the song stuck into my mind...

This song!!! :D

Oh, I can't explain HOW I love this song~

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Ready, Steady, Go has really been stuck in my head for a few days. It's the second opening for FMA.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • スピードライブ By misono From The "Lovely Complex/Love Com" Movie. I can't Find A Video With The Anime In it But I Can Find The Video Of misono - AKA The PV/Music video.

Back