• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    NO I've never been to a real anime convention and as far as a recomendation goes. Everyone should watch Gurren Laggan. It's about 26 episodes of greatness.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    It's a really good series, a few google searches and you shoul be able to find a good place to watch it online. I think you'll like it, it has a good amount of action, romance, ecchi etc.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It's a really good series, a few google searches and you shoul be able to find a good place to watch it online. I think you'll like it, it has a good amount of action, romance, ecchi etc.
    The bolded ones I like, can you tell which genre is my favorite? XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    xD ya I thought I would mention those since you've mentioned you like them. So ya that anime has its fair share of that.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    You and your Rosario Vampire, lol. I'm not waiting for anime atm. Well I may like to see Bakuman if and when it gets turned into an Anime. I want to see what voices they get for the characters.

TRXO

PokeGames master
    Years
    Does anyone have a link to watch Pokemon subbed episodes, because I don't want to wait untill the new episodes are dubbed while I could have watched them already.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You and your Rosario Vampire, lol. I'm not waiting for anime atm. Well I may like to see Bakuman if and when it gets turned into an Anime. I want to see what voices they get for the characters.
    Yup, I'm an R+V fanatic xD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Does anyone have a link to watch Pokemon subbed episodes, because I don't want to wait untill the new episodes are dubbed while I could have watched them already.

Im not sure myself, but I'm sure a google search may pull something up. Sorry I can't be of more help

And now I think I'll have something to do during my down time during band camp or lack there of.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ah, crap I forgot about sports during the school year ><
    Even more time consumed by school D:

Anyways, I'll still watch 2 episodes a week xD (Naruto and Bleach)

TRXO

PokeGames master
    Years
    I tried google search about 30 times and still no result, at least not one that has all the subbed episodes that exist.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Is it Rosario Vampire? Am I right? If it's not then I don't know what my next guess would be at all. lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Is it Rosario Vampire? Am I right? If it's not then I don't know what my next guess would be at all. lol
    Yup, and I just got "Dancing in the Velvet moon" *squees with happiness*
    I bet I'm the only "gangster" type of person who is excited over anime. :3

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    You would be surprised. When W went to the movie screening of Death Note (live action) there were a number of "ganster" people there. Though they did talk through the entire thing which was really annoying.

Back