• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime you wanted to watch but too lazy to.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Clannad. To be honest, I just don't like it as much. I mean, it's OK, but it just isn't action-y enough. I kinda wanna get to episode 9, though, just to see why the heck people cry when they watch it.

Also, Groove Adventure Rave. I would love to go through it, but I've been putting it off and instead waiting one week for the next Fairy Tail episode.

And Umineko and Higurashi Kai. Don't ask me why I stopped watching those two ;_;

Finally, Shaman King, but that's because it's hard finding subbed episodes rather than the dubbed ones.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Ugh, I've got a ton. I've been really out of anime for the past year now. Mainly Spice and Wolf, which I've been wanting to finish, only got to episode 2 and didn't bother. Hopefully I'll finish it soon :D

Years
    Anime you wanted to watch but too lazy to

What a fu-king douchebag. =.= Seriously, so many homeless people have gotten attacked and/or killed. There have been quite a few cases where I live as well. You dont have to give them money or help them in any way. You dont even have to have sympathy for them. But physically abusing them like that? Only COWARDS would do something like this. Theyre worse than beggars.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    CardCaptor Sakura, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. First one, because it has about 70 episodes and I'm too lazy to watch them, even though I know it's a good anime. As for Haruhi - there was fansub projeckt in my country and I have three or four episodes from them, but now the project is kinda dead.... I will probably watch it after I will finish ef - a tale of melodies.
    For everyone, who want to watch CLANNAD or CLANNAD ~After Story~, just DO IT! CLANNAD ~After Story~ is my most favorite anime. I won't spoil, but I want to say that first season is mostly funny. It has a little of drama, but not as much as Kanon or AIR. But second season is VERY sad. If you think first one is sad, watch second. I loved it and I hope others will love this anime, too. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Clannad. And Code Geass. And I should continue with Bleach.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I really should finish ToTA, but i haven't been able to beat the game D: That and Wolf's Rain.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Azumanga Daioh, Darker Than Black, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. All of them seem like series I'd enjoy (I'm not entirely sure if I'd enjoy TTGL as much though, seeing as it's a mecha series and I'm not exactly the world's #1 mecha fan, but it still seems interesting) I just can't be bothered to watch them. )8 Although I may start some of them during the Christmas break. Oh, and the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but the Endless Eight episodes are just… yeah. >:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Naruto I watched 200 episodes of in 2 months then stopped, really got to start again. Card Captor Sakura is another as well, I watched a lot of it but then stopped also. And the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya because I'm a boy and everyone in school found out I watched it....

Back