• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
This is my current watching list
X3CIYBf.png

This is what i have on hold and watch when I feel like it :p

0cREoBC.png

pkmin3033

I finished Gundam Build Fighters Try this morning (excuse me whilst I go and set up a shrine so I can pray for a third season; this could and should go on forever) so I'm going to marathon Eden of the East over the next couple of days whilst I try and pick something else to watch from the backlog. At the moment I'm hovering between Cross Ange, Akatsuki no Yona and Akame Ga Kill...

Years
Picked up Love Live where I left off when I kinda got too busy to fit it in. Certain moments in the voice acting kind of bug me, but the music is fun and the plot is fun, albeit kinda cheesy.

5 episodes to go in Season 1, then onto Season 2 and some OVAs.

Also the usual Toonami stuff, too.

pkmin3033

Cross Ange is my new first-thing-in-the-morning anime...my god, I feel so dirty watching it. I feel like I should hate it - it's borderline yuri hentai for crying out loud; it's at least 80% fanservice - but it's amazing and I love it. I haven't see a case of "break the cutie" this bad for ages, it's ridiculous. If I was Ange I'd be pretty pissed as well. This is another one of those clusterfuck shows that shouldn't work at all but does for me. The soundtrack definitely helps...as well as Ange's absurd little commentaries in the next episode previews. Even she realises how ridiculous this all is. xD

Years
I'm trying really hard to past the second episode of Gunbuster.

Also gotta finish Ghost in the Shell and both Eva Rebuild Movies.

Also the last 4 episodes of Akame ga Kill, a hard task I know.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Marathoned Kyoukai no Kanata this morning while waiting for 1 PM classes. At least that's out of the way, finally lol.

I still need to finish my on-hold list though argh,

Years
Started Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! and restarted Tantei Opera Milky Holmes with my brother and a friend last night since they wanted to watch some anime. We led off with Milky Holmes, then decided we wanted to try something else, because while I was kinda okay with Milky Holmes, it wasn't as excited as they had anticipated (probably because I billed it as "Loli Detectives" since they couldn't decide what to watch, and then the Detectives portion as well as the gothic lolita fashion were severely lacking in episode one; probably should have billed it as cute girls dressed in Sherlock Holmes outfits). Chuuni they were much more into, because Rikka is "a dork" and all the girls "are dorks". There was 3 episodes of that before I had to go off to bed because I work.

Chuuni was kinda fun, but it had a lot of moments where I was kinda cringe-laughing because "OHGODTHATMIGHTHAVEBEENMIDDLESCHOOLME" and also because I could see some of the gags coming since the setup was that telegraphic.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
I still need to finish my on-hold list though argh,

Good luck with that, lol!

Chuuni was kinda fun, but it had a lot of moments where I was kinda cringe-laughing because "OHGODTHATMIGHTHAVEBEENMIDDLESCHOOLME" and also because I could see some of the gags coming since the setup was that telegraphic.

Chuuni is love!

I love how the forum censored "S h i t a i" lol.

Anyhow, I just downloaded legally obtained Death Parade, so I will give it a try later.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
What.

You haven't seen Death Parade?!

I'm really, really glad you picked it up. Personal fave of last season. <3

On-topic: Started Kyousougiga (TV). Watched episode 00 yesterday. Will probably binge watch the rest today. :3

Years
At the moment I'm watching Shokugeki no Souma, Yahari Zoku, Hibike Euphonium, Ninja Slayer, DanMachi and Kekkai Sensen from this season. It sort of just built up slowly whenever people recommended stuff.

Outside of that I'm watching iDOLM@STER and Kiniro Mosaic with a friend on occasion. He likes slice of life + idol stuff.

I'm probably going to start something on my plan to watch sometime soon since I dropped Yozakura Quartet just recently, need something to fill the void. I did download the third Kara no Kyoukai movie a while back.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
(probably because I billed it as "Loli Detectives" since they couldn't decide what to watch, and then the Detectives portion as well as the gothic lolita fashion were severely lacking in episode one; probably should have billed it as cute girls dressed in Sherlock Holmes outfits).
Milky Holmes FTW!

Anyhow, I just downloaded legally obtained Death Parade, so I will give it a try later.
You should also legally obtain Death Billiards.

Years
Wait... it was supposed to have a plot? (In both meanings xD)

Well, it has to have some semblance of a storyline! The setup in the first episode leads me to believe there will actually be a story to it!

Anyway, I finished Love Live! S2 and Chuu2 S1 yesterday because it was Memorial Day in the the USA (almost nothing is open on Memorial Day) and also because it was rainy and wet all day (actually been rainy and wet most of the past two weeks here), so I really didn't have much to do. Lots of fun to be had between those two series.

Back