• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Just finished the last episode of Gundam Build Fighters Try and now I'm sad :( I don't want it to end I was really enjoying it. I know an OVA is coming out... but still.

And a third season. God knows how much I need a third season ;___;

I just finished the Nisekoi's third and last OVA. Riding the hype train for season 2 right now.

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
Years
I'm watching Love Live! and rewatching Kamigami no Asobi as well as waiting on the new season of Uta no Prince-sama. I might start Death Parade soon because I heard a lot of good things about it.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I just began watching Unbreakable Machine Doll! It has a very interesting premise and setting.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Started new season anime Shokugeki no Souma and Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?. Great start to the spring season so far!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (2014). I've finished the 1st and 2nd parts (based on the 1st and 2nd chapters of the manga) and I'm eagerly waiting for more releases of Part 3 (3rd and undoubtedly the most famous of the chapters, Stardust Crusaders)

Ragnarok the Animation. Basically an anime adapation of the once hit MMORPG Ragnarok Online. I remember watching this when i was younger and I pretty much liked it because it was Ragnarok Online, the greatest and most popular game in our country at the time of its peak. Now I'm rewatching it because i want to feel if there's a huge difference in how I liked it before compared today.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In terms of seasonal: Danmachi (The dungeon one) and Plastic Memories. The former is precious, the latter is sad.

In terms of not seasonal: Ah My Goddess, DearS, A Certain Magical Indexand Your Lie in April. Adding Absolute Duo and [C] - Possibility of Money and Control later today.

Years
Started the Spring season with Shokugeki no Souma and Owari no Seraph; wasn't expecting ecchi in the former, probably should've looked the genre up before watching it.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Starting off Spring with Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season [#13]~ I'll be watching Kekkai Sensen after this. :3

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 18, 2015
I have so many to watch but from the new april line up:

Fate Stay Night 2nd Season
I can't understand what my husband is saying 2nd Season
Highschool DXD Born
Plastic Memories
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru 2nd Season

And that isn't even all of them the others I am just thinking of leaving till they finish and then binge them haha

SiriusAlpha

One and only
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Sword Art Online. My friend told me about it and I watched the first few episodes. Then I watched Season 1A and all of S2. It has really good characters and the plot is engaging. I've skipped S2B, Fairy Dance Arc because of all of the reviews saying that it is very mediocre compared to the other arcs. The animation is very fluid and clear for all of the battle scenes. Overall, 9/10. Anohana is another one I've watched. I haven't ever cried at a show, anime or not, until the final episode. It was a little much of a slice of life anime but it is still great and the character development is awesome. 8.1/10

Years
I'm currently watching Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, Pokemon XY: The Series, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill and Dragonball Z Kai. I recently finished Gurren Lagann and plan on getting back into One Piece soon but for now I'm taking my time with watching series to avoid losing track of the shows that I follow.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Assassination Classroom
    Winter leftover. It's a nice filler anime and easy to watch because every episode is literally the same but I want them to be able to kill their teacher and it doesn't annoy me that much haha.
  • Dungeon ni Deai
    Not really a whole lot to say here but looks alright from the first episode.
  • Fairy Tail 2
    Watching this out of obligation because I really liked Fairy Tail until the animation kept pulling out terrible filler arcs
  • Fate/stay night 2
    I don't really like the characters but I want to know what happens and watch it because it's somewhat popular so I can check it off my list.
  • Hibike! Euphonium
    KyoAni, kind of had to check it out and looks alright so I'll keep going with it.
  • Houkago no Pleiades
    Looks cute.
  • Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
    I... kind of feel like I'm going to drop this but the first episode didn't really have too many things to make it droppable for me so I'm watching it for now.
  • Owai no Seraph
    Gave off Attack on Titan vibes but I'll probably still watch it unless it turns out to be reallyyy bad but I have a high tolerance for these things so..
  • IDOLMASTER: Cinderella Girls
    AW YEAH I LOVE IDOLMASTER and this is split cour I'm so Happy
  • Urawa no Usagi-chan
    I don't remember watching this but it's on my anime list and it's 3 minutes long so why not? I Don't Know

Going to watch Nisekoi 2 (I really liked the first season) and Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (seen the name floating around) when their first episodes are released. Also I downloaded the first episodes of Gunslinger Stratos, Plastic Memories, Arslan Senki, Kekkai Sensen, and Punchline so I have stuff to watch in the car ride when I finish The Walking Dead but I don't really expect to continue with them because I wasn't too hyped about them in the first place

Sean

Years
Just finished Tokyo Ghoul recently and season 2 was so upsetting compared to the first season

Years
Just finished Tokyo Ghoul recently and season 2 was so upsetting compared to the first season

To be fair, they were both a mess, haha. Though I did enjoy the second season slightly better than the first since I was more emotionally invested. First season was a train wreck, in my opinion, since he kept dilly-dallying around and was a sorry excuse for a protagonist.

Back