• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Anime I'm Currently Watching:

Shoukugeki No Soma
God Eater
Gangsta!
Durarara!!!
Arslan Senki
Gintama
Nichijou

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Currently, I'm watching these:

• Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
  • Aoharu x Kikanjuu
  • Charlotte
  • Classroom Crisis
  • Gate
  • Joukamachi no Dandelion
  • Overlord
  • Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
  • Rokka no Yuusha
  • Ushio to Tora
  • Ace of Diamond
  • Baby Steps
  • World Trigger
  • Shokugeki no Souma
  • Arslan Senki

Azelfino

Willpower
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
I'm only following One Piece at the moment, I'm up to date with the anime but haven't read the manga at all. The way I got into it was reminiscing about cartoons we watched as young children with a co-worker and One Piece popped up in the conversation. I decided to watch a couple of episodes when I returned home and I was hooked instantly...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Mostly,
- Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds
- FullMetal Alchimist
- Naruto
- Detective Conan
- The Blue Excorcist
- Yu Yu Hakusho
and some others that I watch less often.
Yes I know some of these are a bit old, but until recently I didn't watch any anime besides Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh so I'm catching up. :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Right now I am rewatching FMA03 and I just started on Psycho-Pass. I'm also thinking about giving the Hunter x Hunter reboot a look, is it as good as the original?

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I picked up himouto Umaru-chan earlier this week and fell in love with the OP. It cracks me up every time and as for the show itself, well I really like it so far.

Sir Codin

Just got done watching episode 5....nice to see you cutting corners in your animating like old times, eh, Toei? I mean, fuck, look at this:

Spoiler:

There is no excuse for this, especially since the fighting in the previous episodes looked better.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
I recently watched Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden from episode 1. Now i am watching Naruto Shippuden and Fairy Tail.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
Years
I've been trying to watch all the Digimon seasons (currently I've watched all except for Adventure 02 and Tamers) and Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls is currently airing so I'm keeping up with that. I'm also trying to keep up with Gakkou Gurashi! but I've kinda fallen behind lmfao.

I watched the first few episodes of the new F/SN anime and I liked that so I'll probably continue watching it at some point, too.

Years
Rokka no Yuusha.

I stuck with it because I wanted to wait until I'd seen the part I'd read about, which was episode 5 I think? It was okay before that episode but I foresaw it just being an okay adventure show, it took a good turn. It made itself interesting so I'll stick with it.

Years
From this season:
Gakkou Gurashi!
Gagnsta.
Rokka no Yuusha
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!
Prison School
Overlord
Gate
Monster Musume
Ushio to Tora (TV)
God Eater
Ranpo Kitan
Danchigai
Non Non Biyori Repeat
Shimoneta
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

But I'll probably drop a few of them, depends really. I have to catch up to some.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I am currently beginning-continuing to watch Ace of Diamond, Terraformars and Log Horizon season 2 (I've been MIA involving animes, sooo light me on fire if you want) AND I just started God Eater, Wagnaria, and GATE. GATE just brings back joy into watching animes again, highly recommend watching it.

`Rse

新月
Years
  • Durarara!! X2 Ten
  • Kekkai Sensen
  • Ore Monogatari!!
  • Ninja Slayer From Animation
  • Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Back