• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

pkmin3033

I picked up DanMachi the other day...I've been meaning to watch it for a while, but things kept getting in the way. It reminds me quite a bit of the first arc of SAO, which is the only part of the series I actually enjoyed, so that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Also, I think I've decided that I like Cardfight! Vanguard a lot more than I do Yu-Gi-Oh! now, as I move into the second season. As a protagonist, Aichi is far more interesting and likeable than any of the YGO protagonists for his ability to lose and actually develop his skills - something Yugi, Judai and Yusei at least all struggled with - and Ren is rapidly becoming one of my favourite characters in the second season now that he's not a borderline insane generic protagonist with a creepy vocal/organ theme...now he's a quirky side character with a creepy vocal/organ theme. I think the show would be better without the Cray theme, but as far as character dynamics go it's far more compelling. And in Misaki it has a strong female protagonist, something Yu-Gi-Oh! has always seemed to lack. I am loving this show.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Last week I started and finished Attack on Titan...took me 2 days (9 episodes day 1, 16 day 2) and resulted in a horrible headache...I've got to stop binge watching. Now I'm working on Tokyo Ghoul, but watching that with my husband who only likes to watch max of 3 episodes at a time. So that will take a bit.

Years
  • Found out about Wakako-zake earlier in the week and powered through that to catch up with it. Also still working my way through Yurikuma Arashi. Up to episode 8. Once I finish that, I'll watch Little Nemo for anime #199, and then onto K-On! just in time for my BluRays to arrive.

And of course I've been watching my weeklies and starting to get caught up on currently airing stuff that I fell behind on like Himouto! Umaru-chan and will probably spend some time catching up on Shoukugeki no Souma and DRRR!! x2 Ten soon.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Yui is fun as hell in animated form.
    Everyone knew I had to do this. :D
    hqdefault.jpg

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Currently watching The Devil is a part timer!/Hataraku Maou-sama! and having a blast with it. The amazing OP kinda brought the series to my notice. :3

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • Currently I'm watching Madoka Magica. It is a fantastic anime which has magical girls and a strange world etc. Honestly I didn't like it but I'm watching because one of my friend suggested me.

Years
  • Finished K-On! Then got caught up on Shoukugeki no Souma. Started catching up on Charlotte, then decided to catch up on a couple shorts, like Million Doll and Miss Monochrome (still not caught up on the latter, which is much more fun than the former). Watched an episode of the second season of K-On!! because Crunchyroll was briefly down. And then I finished the first season of Nisekoi. Up next is starting into Nisekoi:, and then catching up on Miss Monochrome and Charlotte.

Years
  • At the moment, just Ushio and Tora, and Gatchaman Crowds Insight. The former I had been wanting to watch so badly ever since I stumbled upon the news of it coming out earlier this year (another anime version of a series I liked?? yes please), and the latter...well, I ended up liking the first season, so it was to be expected I guess.

I probably should add more to my list to watch, since uh.... :| That queue I've mentioned I have before has not gotten any shorter ah ha ha orz

Years
  • I'm watching Gangsta. Go! Princess Precure and Future Card Buddyfight. Every so often I'll watch chunks of Cardfight!! Vanguard, so far I'm on the Link Joker season.
    I enjoy them all, I tried watching OwaSera but I couldn't stand Ferid.

Back