• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Announcement] AdvanceMap 1.9, Translators wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Slovak language INI finished. (by me) ...Now we are one step closer to reach AM 1.9. And LU-HO, can you send me AM 1.9 language file? I need to copy strings from the translated 1.82 file into 1.9. Or, you will do that by yourself when you get the file? Please, PM me. ...Now, I am gonna do Readme. Enduser.dat is already done.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2011
???

Im a beginner in here, but i know French and Spanish...
If you wont im ready for the new job :) :) :)

Years
LU-HO, could you add Auto-Pallete into the Block Editor? Like, when you load the tileset into Advance Map the palletes from the edited tile will load.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Wow,i thought Lu-Ho was just a myth...
And i don't know if a-map can be any simpler.
Maybe the connections can be polished a bit because i don't understand a single thing.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
Years
LU-HO, could you add Auto-Pallete into the Block Editor? Like, when you load the tileset into Advance Map the palletes from the edited tile will load.

--> http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3297604&postcount=32

Wow,i thought Lu-Ho was just a myth...
And i don't know if a-map can be any simpler.
Maybe the connections can be polished a bit because i don't understand a single thing.

Hi, no I'm real^^ (but my name is written "LU-HO" in uppercase)

After i releas the version AM1.90 i will start to make many Tutorials to describe each menu and each function of AdvanceMap, with many screens, so each one will unterstand it.

greetz LU-HO

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
I am really excited, because I personally think the AM 1.8 is already perfect, so anything better has to be like...well great....

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Years
there is no need for auto pallet..just learn to palette editing urself..its very easy..
besides, is he was gonna do that now, then amap 1.9 wouldn't be released for alont time :o

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
just posting a thought here...

if it's being translated atm, then does that mean the english version is complete? cause it seems liek it's being translated from english into the other languages.

so does this mean that it is technically ready for release in at least one of the languages, if you don't mind me asking LU-HO?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
just posting a thought here...

if it's being translated atm, then does that mean the english version is complete? cause it seems liek it's being translated from english into the other languages.

so does this mean that it is technically ready for release in at least one of the languages, if you don't mind me asking LU-HO?

Technically, that's true, since LU-HO speaks english, and he's having other people translating it.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Erm.. LU-HO is a native German if I'm correct.. So the first language AM is 'produced' (can't find better word XD) in, is German..
Yes, the second lanuage probably is English.. MEH

Anyway, I think LU-HO just wants to wait till he thinks he has enough supported languages.
Besides, do we know, for 100%, that AM is 100% completed.. :-\ I don't think so, until LU-HO states it is, for me it's still under 'development'.
(BugFixes maybe..)

[D-Trogh]

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
I knew he was German and that's something that had me confused greatly. Would have thought he might have requested an english translator, then realized he must know english himself then.

I agree, it is better to wait till all the bugs are worked out. And no I'm not in a hurry to get it, it just was somthing that sparked my curiosity atm.

also realized i hit 100 posts w/ the last one mking this 101st one :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back