• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ANOTHER art gallery

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i stopped drawin my fursona bein angsty for once

Spoiler:

@Fairy
i created razayka when i was eleven years old originally as an rp character or something of the sort i dont quite remember (i think i was trying to write a novel or comic about him lol). i didn't really have a reason for drawing him a lot i just did. i drew him all the time; on schoolwork, in sketchbooks, on notecards, etc. it was pretty much how i got better at wolves because that was all i drew. eventually i learned about fursonas and the furry fandom and that's who he was credited as. he changed a lot over the years and i actually forgot about him for a couple months i remember in 2010 or so. i kind of forgot what his past designs meant and what he originally symbolized. im p sure it was somethin dumb and pre-teen angsty but now i have all sorts of symbols for his design and how they correlate to me. his gray hair symbolizes not black nor white, but in-between, which is how i try to view life despite my depression and mental disorders. his white tail tip resembles purity. glowing red eyes resembles light shining through dark. the blood that drips from his mouth resembles my appreciation for gore, his piercings represent my love for piercings, his fang necklace resembles collector's items (such as shark's teeth) and how i used to like to collect many things, and his x mark represents my favorite letter and my love for tattoos. more personal additions to his design relate to my life. his bandages represent healing and the scars on his shoulder represent self-harm. though i am healing i still have my issues and bumps. finally, his scar resembles the scar i have on my eye. personality wise he's kind of like me; loyal and hot-headed, but he is out-going, attention loving, and spunky. like me, he has his bad days, but is far more able to take control of his emotions (besides his anger). idk he's just the character i aspire to be so when i draw him it's more or less me trying to deal with issues through him. its kinda weird but??? idk its reassuring to me.

tl;dr explanation i apologize i have a lot to say about him ahh.

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

Years
sorry for that long wait ive been caught up with school ughguggughgughg ive got several things to compensate though

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and then i did a traditional art dump all images will be in the spoiler tag below
Spoiler:

have fun

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
You should do more human characters, those look so good! It's a really attractive and fun. Your latest wolf is great too, it's a happy drawing, and just looks great. You're really good artist, ya know!

an illegible mess.

Years
i think once i get anatomy down more ill start drawing and posting more humans. thank you!

commmmmmmission

Spoiler:

an illegible mess.

Years
enough of commissions something i did for myself

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JoeCrux

Illustrator
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2015
Nice work ! This sketchy style is really cool!!!
The strong red tone of blood in some of the cats really jumps to you.

an illegible mess.

Years
well,,, not all of them are cats ^^;; but thanks!

off-site secret santa art

Spoiler:

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

Years
personal art.

[content-warn=implications of depression]
Spoiler:
[/content-warn]

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

Years
commission

Spoiler:

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

Years
commission (i actually really like this one smh)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

Years
some art from the past week:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

Years
happy valentine's day everyone!! here's a thing i made for my boyfriend

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 9, 2015
Good start I suggest that you keep developing photoshop skills and learn from more tutorials for techniques outside of your comfort zone if you truly want to get better.

Drawing from the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards helped me a lot

an illegible mess.

Years
i've been trying to use new brush tools lately idk. i don't like making my art too fancy.

new icon???? for some other sites i go on

Spoiler:

an illegible mess.

Years
a very tiny traditional art dump

Spoiler:

[content-warn=violence/gore]
Spoiler:
[/content-warn]

Last edited:
Back