• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Mod Y'all

Years
  • I hope this comes across as being playful and encouraging and not me being a total jerk: It's about damn time! I've been waiting for this since...well, a long time ago. Good luck! (b'')b

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I always new Gavin would one day rule us all.... looks like this is a stepping stone. =D

Congratulations Gavin! Hope you have lot's of fun modding the art forums. No one deserves it better then thee. =D

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
  • Well done Gavin!
    When I first talked to you, I thought that you were a mod, or that you should be a mod xD And then I found out you weren't and I was like 'Whaaa-?'
    But now you are so it's all good!
    Congratulations :3

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • BRAH
    GOOD GOD
    A SO SURPRIZED TO FIND YOU ARE A MOD

...Oh, it's in some art subforum. Have fun with that!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Congratulations. Congratulations. Congratulations. Congratulations. Congratulations.

I always knew that you'd be one. I hope you enjoy your bold, blue username!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'd like to thank everyone that took their time to post and offer their congratulations, it was very kind of you. I'd reply to each post but really, it'd be a string of similiar responses as I'm not creative. So, I'm still sort of lost for words and I've been going crazy trying to keep up with vm's and everthing but this sort of sums it all up.

Thanks again guys.

shot571

Congratz man. You probably havent seen me much but I see quite a lot of your posts and you deserve this :D. tbh i was surprised that you werent a mod eariler.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Far out, forgot to post here xD
    Already congratulated you, but well done again Gav, hope you'll do the section some justice.
    yayyy for gav? idk haha

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    This what happens when I am gone for a couple of days...I miss all the fun. :(

Congratulations, Gavin! I know you will do a excellent job in that section. Because you make wonderful graphics and you know CSS so well. ^^ So are right for the job.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I guess a congrats are in order here. I'm sure you will do well, you've done fantastic at every other staff position you've held (at other places)

Back