• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nope, but I also don't have a "favorite" job.

What is the last Pokemon game you played?

Years
    TV series? Probably either Doctor Who or Stargate.
    Videogame series.... idk... potentially TES, Fallout, TW, Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, BL....

Do you still read physical books on occasion?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't! Most of my free time is spent on uncultural things such as videogames, Youtube and the gym.

Are there Pokémons that should have one more evolutive step according to you?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's not a high priority for me. I'd rather we see the already existing ones be involved more in the world they live in.

What's your favorite Pokemon generation?

Years
    Gen 6 as it has both my favorite Pokemon regions, both the regions themselves as well as in terms of mons.

Do you have auto-play on or off on Youtube, and if it's on, do you ever let it take you around to videos you'd probably not watch or listen to otherwise?

Years
    Surely off, it's really annoying for me. Excuse me, I might want to replay that and I want to have the time to choose what to see next.

Do you have a favorite youtuber/influencer?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't I do have some Youtubers I like watching. But nobody in particular that I like especially much.

What do you think of tablets? (like Apple's iPad and whatever Samsung releases, etc.)

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I do but I don't know the name of fragrances ^^"
    But mint, most flowers, pizza...

Do you wear fragrances?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I just use the basic spray stuff you can find in any store. Nobody's going to smell it, anyway. :P

Do you use mouth wash?

Years
    Not normally no, but I have used it a couple times under pretty specific conditions.

How many apps do you have on your phone that you actually use?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord, Tinder, my two banks, Google Maps, Firefox. I think that's eight apps :)

Do you watch Pokémon content on Youtube or Twitch?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    On Youtube yes. I'm rarely watching Twitch. I still like when the subject at hand is actually the focus and not the person recording. That's fortunately not as prominent on Youtube...for now.

Have a favorite Youtube/Twitch channel?

Years
    Yes indeed, two of them. They're both Italian.
    Wait, I might have already answered this question lol. I have some blurry memories about it.

Anyway, yeah one is Cydonia, very cool channel about deep Pokemon lore and theories. The other one is Sabaku No Maiku, a game enthusiast that can really conquer your heart because he's really passionate and his content is really high quality. They also both stream. I don't follow them as I used to because I have too many other things going on, but yeah they are basically the only ones I like to follow on Twitch and surely my fav ones on YouTube.

If you live in a flat, what floor are you on?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably Xenoblade at this point. Pokemon is still alright but I'm slowly getting the feeling I start calling it "guilty pleasure" or people might think I'm weird. xD
    I kind of wish Golden Sun was still a thing. But no dice...
    I used to be heavily into FInal Fantasy. But that ended at some point and I'm definitely not a fan of the more modern games (FF13 and onward).

What's a game series you used to like but now not so much anymore?

Years
    June and most of July are gonna be pure suffering for exams. August, trip with my parents and then end of August/beginning of September some other exams again.
    That said, during my free time, I will have A LOT of things to do: work again on my project, helping with another ROM hack, restoring my violin strings and practice a lot, continuing to learn Japanese, programming some discord bots and playing some GBA games and getting into programming them too. I am pretty sure I won't do all of this though lol

Do you expect your life to be the same in the next 10 years?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back