• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think not, you cannot remain a postdoc for very long!

If you hadn't studied what you did study / what you are studying, what would you study instead?

Years
    I never finished the studies I did try and can't think of anything I would've wanted to study instead.

What's your favorite thing to do during a hot day?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Play videogames :)

Now you're forbidden to play videogames this week. What would you do during your free time this week?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Watch videos on Youtube. Not that I'd do anything else even if I were able to play videogames. :P

Do you collect figurines?

Years
    I've got a bunch of Figurines and figures yes.
    Though I'm not 'collecting' them in the sense that I need every one in a series. I've just picked up a bunch for characters I like.

How often do you go buy groceries in a week?

Years
    • Seen today
    Only once a week. Sometimes smaller trips but generally we do one large trip. I do the driving now and the route has made decent practice.

Do you enjoy large crowds?

Years
    I do sometimes. When I am surrounded by groups of people I know, then, if they're a lot, I don't like it. Generally crowded places aren't that bad for me (a bit worse after covid tbh), but yeah. However sometimes it's uncomfortable, when for no reason people kinda stare at me. Happened when I moved to the city where I currently study.

What do you do the evening before going to bed (idk like: watching tv, playing and so on)

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I usually do whatever. I live my life on a whim. Usually, I play my games, read, write, browse the web, eat, watch movies, and so on. Lol Sometimes I don't even plan on going to bed. I might just fall asleep doing these activities.

If you could travel to any fictional world from books, movies, or games, which one would you choose and why?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    That depends on whether I get special powers related to the world I go to or not. If I do, I'd like to go to the Rune Factory world, preferably during the time of the 2nd or the 4th game, if I don't, the Pokemon world, cause humans don't need special powers in a world where you can catch god in capsule the size of your hand lol.

If you could have any creature from fiction as a pet IRL, which one would you pick?

Years
    Very interesting question. Maybe Piplup, maybe Kurama from Naruto (even if I'd be more a pet to him rather than the other way around lol, but yeah maybe the chibi version).

What's the last time you cut your hair?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Two weeks ago :)

Do you cut your hair yourself or do you always go to the hairdresser?

Years
    I just grab the hedge-cutters and cut off everything above a certain point every once in a while.

I've never cut my own hair. There's plenty hairdressers around here.

Have you ever dyed your hair and if so which color(s) ?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Not really. I like my hair color. And I've never been a fan of how "unnatural" colors look. It seems like it's hard to pull off just right.

Have you ever played Poker?

Years
    Yep, indeed. Generally with friends or family. We don't go high with money lol. Fascinating game, but relies much on luck imo.

Are you planning any holidays?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nope :(
    I prefer solo holidays at home playing videogames and also I have nobody to go to holidays with :)

How easy is it for you to come up with new questions for this thread, or new statements in the "Agree or disagree" thread, or other threads?

Years
    • Seen today
    It can occur to me in seconds, or I sit there for several minutes.

What is the last shiny pokemon you've found?

Years
    Hmmm... among the eeveelutions I'd go with Umbreon. It's not a huge change, but it just looks great.
    Of all Pokemon... idk really. There are multiple mons with great shinies, such as Milotic, Magmar/Magmortar, Gigalith, Jangmo-o line, Falinks, Eiscue, Espathra, Heatmor.... I'll just cut myself off here lol

Do you have any games you replay often?

Years
    • Seen today
    I seem to replay Pokemon Emerald every year or so through emulation.

Uh okay, also I admit I use a different device each time. I then use 'record mix' so I can battle my old teams as NPC's in the secret bases.

Which mix of colors do you find appealing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back