• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    HEY LISTEN! Well, I haven't played that game XD
    Shaco from League of Legends. He is designed to be annoying, in a game that's already considered the most toxic of all.
    He can be invisible, can set invisible traps, he has a clone that will explode in said traps if killed, he can create his clone to avoid dangerous spells... He can one-shot half the champs and get away in the most annoying way.
    You know if you play LoL :(

Which videogame characters do you find handsome?

Years
    Male character : Shepard (Mass Effect)!
    Spoiler:

Female character : Magnolia (Fallout 4)!
    Spoiler:

If you went on a desert island with a video game character, who would it be ?

Years
    He can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard, surely it is.... Commander Shepard!

Errr.... depends... are we marooned there or are we going there voluntarily to live there ? =O
    If Marooned I'd go with anyone who'd get us out of there tbh, Like, even Sonic could just run across the water to get help =3
    If going to live there... hmm... idk... maybe Triss Merigold?

If you got an opportunity to host or make your own TV show, what would it be about?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    It would be about philosophy, maybe more specifically metaphysics. I would invite many different famous and not-so famous people to let them share their opinions about what they think about the world, and about the afterlife, if it exists. I think it would be interesting to see the variety of opinions on those subjects. It almost makes me thinking about starting a similar thread on here, but I know PC used to have a big policy about discussing things relating to religion?

Do you have any tattoos, or if not, plans for tattoos?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nope and nope. Wouldn't know what picture to commit to, anyway.

Do you do challenges in pokemon games?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Never, I don't see the point (although I like girls with dyed hair :3 )

Have you ever tried those videogames that Youtubers advertise at the start of their videos? (Genshin Impact, Raid Shadow Legends, I can't think of others...)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Have been ever since I hit puberty. I even found some answers that a couple years down the line I realized "experts" consider to be the answer, as well. Too much time and no friends will do this to you. ^^"

Have you ever had a realization that made you stop doing something you used to do regularly? Something like "I used to smoke/drink/whatever but then one time I thought to myself 'this is terrible, why am I doing this' and then I just stopped without ever picking it back up."

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Eating ground meat. I used to love eating burgers and such, then I bit into what I can only guess was animal cartilage... It grossed me out so much that I haven't had one since. I was like 10/11 at the time by the way.

How often do you brush your teeth?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Twice a day: once in the morning, and once before sleeping.

What brought you to PokéCommunity?

Have you ever had a realization that made you stop doing something you used to do regularly? Something like "I used to smoke/drink/whatever but then one time I thought to myself 'this is terrible, why am I doing this' and then I just stopped without ever picking it back up."
    I wish I had such a realisation for LoL 🙃

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I was on another forum for a long time. (not pokemon related). I didn't like the community anymore, and I jumped here. Now that place has shut down sooo I guess I made the right call.

If you could take one mega pokemon and turn it into a permanent evolution, who would get it?

Years
    One of the Pokemon that doesn't already have a 3 stage line I guess... oh Mega Banette.

What was the first videogame that you played online/multiplayer?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    Probably in Violet ranked battles. I don't remember the specifics exactly, but I know it was very back and forth with me and my opponent successfully out-predicting each other. Finally, we were both down to our last poke, they went first and mine just barely survived their attack by a hair, then I took them out. I love it when something competitive isn't one-sided at all, that's when it is the most fun!

What was the best meal you ever cooked yourself?

Years
    The only one that could remotely pass for something edible, I guess?

Hmm.... most of the time I'm either just following a recipe or just throwing stuff together for stir-fry. Don't really think those qualify.
    There is something that came to mind, but I don't even remember what all the ingredients were and it was just a hodgepodge of ingredients I had leftover and flung together years ago and actually somehow tasted good together xD
    There was chicken kebab meat from the freezer and potted or canned peas involved.... oh and kidney beans. I really don't remember the rest... I think 2 more vegetables? oh well.
    Despite liking it personally, my fondness for the ease of stir-fry has just kinda pushed it back. I don't really experiment that much anymore while cooking. I think the last time I made it is probably several years ago by now.

Do you get along with your neighbors?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    They make noises. Not as much as they used to do. But it is very noticeable. I also don't want to get in any trouble, so I usually try to avoid them. I guess a direct answer would be "no", though.

Do you live in an apartment?

Years
    no, but it'd be nice if i did because then i'd be living on my own

do you prefer life in the city or the country?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back