• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hmm fluently only English and Italian. I am an intermediate in French, a low-intermediate in Japanese and I know a couple of dead languages which are very hard to speak (dead for a reason) but with a vocabulary, good mood and some time I'd be able to translate those.

Do you believe in the zodiac?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    No, not at all.
    And when you browse Tinder, you realise how many girls do believe in it. I didn't know why!

Do you listen to podcasts?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    I've watched some Let's Plays (Good Old Days Gaming) and speedrunners (ZFG), though it's been quite a while.

Have you ever been camping? (Tent in backyard doesn't count, :P)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    As a former member of the Boy Scouts of America, (not joking lol) I've been camping way too much lol. (though I still like it, just not under those circumstances)

Have you ever been hiking?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Not the actual sports, no. But I've definitely been forced on a 20 km walk through a mountainrange during one of our trips at work. The last couple ones where crushing...

How often do you eat sweets?

Years
    Not very often, but I love them. I mean, idk if biscuits in the morning count, because if they do then everyday. Actual sweets, like desserts, I'd say every two weeks maybe.

Do you prefer walking or driving?

Years
    Biking... not sure I'd call that driving. =P

What's the weirdest spam/phishing mail (title) you've seen in your inbox?
    Like did any Nigerian princes approach you? =P
    I just saw one that started talking about the Notre Dame... 🙄

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    I don't read my spams ^^"
    And currently I don't have any fancy title in my spam folder.

Do you often check out your spam folder?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    That's, a bit of a funny story actually... Though my current name is just my old PC username, SuperAlex74, Discordified! That is to say, fused with my current Discord name, Among_The_Foxes. Since everyone here started calling me 'Alex', It just made sense to keep that part of the name!

Edit: Forgot to add the question lol. Do you have a 'Best Friend'?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nope, not even a "normal friend". :(

When do you call someone a "friend"?

Years
    When I enjoy spending time with them, offline or online, having fun together, sharing common interests, playing video games, playing in Forum Games (like I do here with you ^^)!

In a multiplayer video game, do you prefer to win by rolling over unknown players or do you prefer to loose a fun game with friends?

Years
    I wouldn't play a pvp videogame mode in multiplayer in the first place.... and in co-op you're working together.

If you could write an article on anything and have it be published, what would you want to write about?

I don't read my spams ^^"
    And currently I don't have any fancy title in my spam folder.

I only read the titles. It occasionally gets a chuckle out of me with how dumb the stuff usually is =P

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    I have already written lots of articles, some for research, some for a science newspaper, some for my school newsletter... They were mostly on maths or videogames.
    I have several ideas of articles to write about videogames so I might do that :)
    Spoiler:

Are you satisfied with your current knowledge? Or would you like to know more about new topics?

When I enjoy spending time with them, offline or online, having fun together, sharing common interests, playing video games, playing in Forum Games (like I do here with you ^^)!
    Spoiler:

In a multiplayer video game, do you prefer to win by rolling over unknown players or do you prefer to loose a fun game with friends?
    Might as well respond to this too, as I'm probably the only one here playing PvP games XD
    Hard choice... I've experienced both, and rolling over unknown players is pretty unsatisfying, unless you've chain-lost the last games. So, losing a fun game with friends sounds better!

Years
    Yeah, no lol. I am never satisfied with my knowledge. I mean, I am ok with the fact that I know several things, but I have to say that with the passing of time, you start forgetting stuff and this doesn't help. But I didn't care too much. The reason why I am saying it's totally a no is because I am constantly curious about random topics and things lol. So, idk if it counts as knowledge, but I know several useless stuff lol. Like, I have never had an aquarium but I know how to organise it. I know the basics of training a cat, but guess what, I don't even have a cat, nor I plan to get one in the immediate future lol. So, yeah I get distracted by curiosity on the most random topic and I constantly do that, so that's why my answer is no. I'd also like to remember all the stuff I had studied and knowing more about some actual topics like philosophy, history (even if I hate it) and I guess math and physics.

Do you prefer single or multiplayer games?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I prefer single player games. Honestly, I always feel uncomfortable in a multiplayer environment. There was a time when I tried playing with others. But it never felt fun.

Have you ever beat a high score in a game?
    Are you satisfied with your current knowledge? Or would you like to know more about new topics?[/SPOILER]
    I always spend a lot of time learning new things. But this may be to a fault. I know a lot of stuff on a superficial level but nothing really in depth. As a result I'm mediocre in a lot of things. But lack the skill and confidence in everything I do to actually be good at it. (one of the reasons why my art skills for example is far from where it could be...)

Years
    I occasionally beat the high score back in those arcade games during the last get together, though it would usually be beaten again later on.
    Actual games on like steam or the switch though... idk, maybe. I tend to not focus on high scores and just want to complete a game when I play.

Which videogame character from a game you've played do you find the most annoying?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back