• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Something not dangerous, like some butterflies, or very solitary animals...

What's a videogame you want to forget to discover it again?

Years
    • He/Him and They/Them
    • Canada
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Erase all those Pokemon Legends: Arceus memories, I'ma go through that entire experience again, with my trusty Typhlosion nicknamed Pyro by my side!

What game do you want a sequel for that probably won't get one?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    This one 👇
    Spoiler:

What's a game that has a sequel that you wish didn't get one?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably Golden Sun TLA. While DD is fun enough. It also ended on a cliffhanger. And we most likely won't see a sequel of that one.

What's your favorite gaming console?

Years
    Most games I don't replay at all.
    For games I do replay it varies. I've done like 4 or 5 playthroughs for Oblivion and Skyrim each. 3 playthroughs of TW3.
    2 playthroughs for FNV and F3 each.
    These are mainly games that can be played through again in a different manner or with a different playstyle or skill selection or have different story outcomes.

For Pokemon games I've mostly only replayed them to get multiples of certain once per playthrough Pokemon. Played AS 3 times to get the remaining 3 Deoxys forms concurrently after my OR playthough, for example.

Though if you mean how often, in say a year, do I go back and replay an older game... that also varies =P
    If I've got enough unplayed games lying around that I actually wanna play I can easily go multiple years without replaying anything at all.

What's the weirdest gift you've ever gotten?
    Maybe some clothing with weird prints on it? Or perhaps a voodoo doll? =P

stringzzz

Banned
    Years
    In recent Christmases, my Grandma gave me a single, unpopped bag of microwavable popcorn. Don't get me wrong, I like popcorn, but it's not like it's some thing I'm known for to really like, it seemed totally random. I mean, I guess she is getting pretty old, so not sure what happened there... >_>
    P.S. Of course I ate it, I'm not ungrateful. :P

What would you do if A.I. ever somehow rises up and takes over?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just wait for the eventual collapse. AIs are built by faulty people on faulty hardware and eventually that will come back to bite them. Also imagine someone decides to turn off electricity. :P

What's your favorite drink?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is "Jazz" a nickname for Jar Jar Binks? I don't know Star Wars well enough!
    But my father tried to make me like jazz music, and now I hate it :)

Do you fear AI?

stringzzz

Banned
    Years
    Considering Agent Smith is one of my all-time favorite villains, I'll have to go with Matrix's AI.

Since we're on an A.I. avenue here... Have you ever had a talk with a chatbot? (Excluding generative ones like ChatGPT)

Years
    Unfortunately a lot of online shops use chatbots now... I've used one like once or twice as apparently listing the returns address on your web-shop's website is a no-no nowadays and chatbots are hip and happening so let's make people use our chatbots to get the returns address -.-
    Outside of that, nope.

Do you like to cook?

Years
    I do yeah. I am not into over complicated things, but if you catch me with a good mood and some creative energy, I might like that too. Overall, I like cooking and trying new things.

Do you like sushi?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's pretty alright. There were times when I ate it once a week. But currently I'm taking a break from that.

Do you restrict your meat intake?

Years
    Not at all. I do it my way, but somehow it works. I m confused to the core lol. But yeah I m sort of figuring out how it works on my own.

Do you like vegetables?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Not all vegetables, but I do like most of them: carrots, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, brocoli, green peas...

How much do you cook for yourself?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Not a lot. I don't even have the place for it.

Do you have a favorite type of bread?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back