• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Spoiler:

Do you keep a journal/diary/blog?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Tea is nice. I like Cranberry/Strawberry tea as well as Cherry tea.

Do you 100% complete games?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • If we are talking about the basic white/milk/dark, white chocolate is my favorite. If you mean in general, hot cocoa is my favorite.

What do you think of the person you are right now?

Years
  • well someone needs to accidentally knock over vases and then blame the local Flareon!
    Spoiler:

I don't really stop to think about it. I am who I am. No real complaints I guess.

What do you value most in life?
    Family? friends? freedom? Happiness? etc. etc.

Years
  • Doing the things you like, I guess. Sounds obvious, but it's not. There might be several moments in a person's life when they're doing something that they either don't want to do or are neutral about it. I have many neutral moments, but I have things that I like to do and I mostly feel good when I do those. So, those are some of the best moments in life lol.

Is there a particular event in your life that you would like to change?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Favourite fruit: rapsberries, most berries tbh, green apples, litchees, longans, chestnuts... Probably others as well!
    Favourite vegetables: cherry tomatoes, carrots, green peas, brocolis.

In a Pokémon game, do you plan your team? How do you choose which Pokémon you get into your team?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Probably either Blastoise or Celebi. There are too many I like to really have one in particular nowadays.

How often do you eat fast food?

Years
  • Often once a week, but not always.
    On my lazy day where I don't cook I'll often use the air fryer for like nuggets or fries or something like that.

What's the longest you've been away from home?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The amazon rainforest, but I think I would instantly die if I don't have a full protective suit.

How many times have you been on a plane?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I've not been on a plane. But I've been on a helicopter. A medical transport one they transported me in when my family had a car accident during a vacation a very long time ago. Somehow I ended up being the only one actually injured. <_<

How many lights are in your room?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back