• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: you don't have grammer, so there

IC: "as you know Taddon. I've got the mind of a preditor. and my instincts told me that guy was setting up a trap." I explained

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "Ohhhh...A rabbit..." Katsu breathed in excitement. Soup was all well and good, but he'd been raised on meat. Skinning it with expertise born of long practice, he took it back to the campsite and put it on the spit.

Years
  • "well, we don't have to look far, cause isn't that ash ketchum over there?" I said, glansing over at a nearby bush. Ash came out of hiding, and said "Ha! you two, trying to be TRAINERS? you'll never compare to my Pikachu!" and with that, his Pikachu hopped off his shoulder, and prepared for battle.

"go Trapinch!" I called. Trapinch hopped into the center, and prepared himself. "wanna join in bro?" I asked

Years
  • Trapinch dodged the leaves, and used Sand tomb on Pikachu. it hardly did any damage (bacause of lvl) and responded with a thunderbolt to Teddiursa. Bayleef used Vine whip on Trapinch

Years
  • *horsea doesnt count as 1/6 pokes cuz i didnt catch it* if it does then tell me but i prefer to trust the rp maker/some1 who is suuuure they know
    IC: I found a bulbasaur and a treeko playng in the nearby grass, i told my water pokemon to stop battling, and told then i want them to battle the grass pokemon, and without healing them... that way they build up their resistance, endurance and strength to their weaknesses. I challenged the 2 grass pokemon, both agreed and mudkip and tododile were off, (they both lvled 2ice while battling eachother, and were lvl 7) *my squirtle was 1 lvl lower but had been trained much more and would easily defeat the grass pokemon if they failed... mudkip used earthquake and tododile used icebeam knowing it was super effective... bulbasaur used ingrain, and leech seed on mudkip but the earthquake shook it off, while treeko use a blade leaf against my tododile. tododile was weak but icebeam weaked bulbasaur, unfortunately it healed with ingrain and then leechseeded todo, while treeko used quick attack on mudkip... mudkip used hydropump on treeko hitting it hard, while todo used crunch on bulbasaur weakening severly... bulbasaur healed with leech seed and ingrain, and then giga drained mudkip (4x damage +STAB) mudkip was really tired and bulbasaur was significantly healed. treeko slammed tododile with a quick attack... todoile countered with and ice beam and a crunch and then an hyrdopump, it was really mad (it was working! it was a tru fighter now!)... mudkip used earthquake with a hydropump again and then an icebeam of its own knowing it had to finish off bulbasaur quick before it healed... treek then used sunny day, while bulbasaur used synthesis... treeko then used solarbeam, but tododile and mudkip combined hydropumps to beat the solar beam and let me capture the treeko...

Years
  • OOC: you DO know mudkip is pure water right?

IC: "HA! you call yourselves trainers!" Ash said. right then, he had me grabbing him by the front of the shirt. "you may have won this time, ash Ketchup (yes, I ment to spell that wrong) but if you don't get your hide out of here, your life won't be intact much longer." I let go of him, and he ran top speed out of here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back