• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: u sure, neways it wouldnt make sense to make it forget earthquake... but in the anime brock's is actually ground, and same w/ poke.com pokedex.
    IC:1 down 1 to go, bulbasaur seemed invincibe, leech seed and ingrain constantly healing and b/c of treeko's sunny day syn was even stronger... we had no choice but to use consecutive no-time-b/w attacks, and only icebeam would do... immediately after they realized this both water pokes yet again joined forces and this time they used icebeam, slowly it combined into 1 huge beam that hit blubasaur and left it frozen...

Years
  • OOC:I'm looking at mudkip's stats on my Ruby right now, says pure water.

IC:my pokemon flew up levels due to extensive training, and suddenly, torchic and Chikorita started glowing... "what in the world?" I said, then realised they were evolving.. when the glow wore off, I had a combuskin, and a Bayleef.

Years
  • Unfortunatly, I had soley focused on rasing the evolved members, so the rest were still at pathetic levels.. I sighed, switched my pokmon list, and trained with Chinchou and Trapinch...

Years
  • I captured the bulbasaur, and knew i had 1 and only 1 pokeball left, i needed a starter pokemon, and since i had all 3 water, 2 grass i needed 1 fire and it would be better if i had a flying pokemon too, i realized i had no choice but charmander... But i knew i must first go to the pokemon center and heal them... I used my *pda to call nursejoy they were coming to the pc. i then used the newest model pokedex (like me hehe =) to transfer/send all them to the pc. after a few mins. nursejoy e-mail me back n my *pda and said all were fully healed, and since (horsea doesnt have a pokeball) & i had alrdy used full revive on horsea, it wouldn't need healing... my new quest find a charmander...

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: since Sparks is gone, and i am not, I again get control...

IC: I saw taddon catch up to me, and we both walked along the lake, training our pokemon aginst the grass and water types that were there. neither of us caught anything, but our pokemon reached lvl 10. I knew night was approaching fast, so I started wandering towards another ridge, so Taddon could sleep, while I kept watch...

Years
  • I finally found 1 as i traveled up a fiery, hot and red mountain... it was practicing its skills againt a large boulder. First a flamethrower, then a tackle, and a fire punch... I knew it was a lone ranger, and a pokemon like that could use some friends, and would be an awsome battler. I introduced myself to it, and it punched right thro the boulder with a dynamic punch, weak, but not too weak for a basic pokemon. I guess it tried to show off, my horsea jumped out of my hands and wanted to battle, i offered tms, but it said it wasnt necessary, the charmander was offended, thinking it could take it out so easily, yet honored it would fight fairly. it let out a flamethrower, horsea used agility then dodged... it ended up right behind it and shot out a bubble attack! charmander was easily resistant to such a weak water attack (the weakest), and charged a fire punch, horsea used agility and dodged again... its strategy was working, it never used agility 1st relying on skill, and then sgility to taunt the opponent even more. It used bubble again, butthis time char flamethrowered right thro it, leaving not a trace of water, horsea dodged (it dodged by ducking, moving to the side, etc since its water and cant moe esily and practices reflexes, and taunting) and used agility. now its speed was maxed, and it had the advantage... it kept up bubble which turned out to lower the speed of charmander part of the time and gave it a huge advantage... it now didnt hold back and released its most powerful bubble striking and weaking char, but wearing out horsea... it had high endurance but char had pride and motivation, horsea wasnt ready to give up yet, it then used agility not to raise speed, o no that was maxed but to strike charmander right in the claws as if a quick attack... it made direct contact and then used bubble on them, sensing a tough hide may provide armor, but claws are unprotected and sensitive. it knew not to damage, or break them, so it released bubbles jsut so, barely enough to cause serious pain... the charmander knew now it couldnt use fire punch, or dynamic punch, and flamthrower was its last bet. it kept up flamthrower but horsea easily dodged them with its immense speed... charmander did 1 final flamethrower before it fainted, horsea ducked only catching its ear in the flame i tossed a burn heal, and then an ultra ball.. charmander was finally mine, and horsea had won its first battle. gaining 3 lvls and learning a new and improved bubble-beam to replace its bubble... i knew only a few more lvls and it would evolve, and with this horsea clinging to a dragon scale, when I caught it, becoming a kindra would be easy...

Years
  • OOC: so, are you going to make any contact at all with any of the other charecters?

IC: Tadodn and i reached the ridge, and he dozed off, and I kept watch... after a while, I noticed an eevee, and captured it without a fight.. I began training it aginst other pokemon, and the levels of my pokemon started rising again...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I awoke and waited for eclipse to return I let out teddi and houndour. I then made houndour fight teddi and to train. Houndour won the battle with his flamethower.The houdour got 3 lvls and was at thirteen with the rest.

OOC: In real life teddiursa could take a houndour with earthquake.

Years
  • "taddon, go back to sleep" I said as i walked over, with the eevee close behind me, occasionly running under my feet, and dodging to avoid getting stepped on. I also had a growlithe with me. "Found Rowdy out in the field, must have ran away from home" I explained to Taddon, since Rowdy was the family pet...

Years
  • it ws getting late so i have had *pdaed nursejoy again and sent over my horsea and charmander... one they were healed an sent back, i had charmander guide us to a safe place since it was used to this typeof tregion and obviously used to live here... it found a cave and pointed there... after getting past zubat, and having a lost one join me on my quest... (w/o capturing it, like brock's lotad)i decided to go to sleep. zubat promised to keep an eye out while charmander decided to stay out of its ball while keeping me warm w/ its tail. it let horsea borrow its pokeball and all was well...
    OOC: what guide did u use to tell? i mena in the game it shows a stream of firish waves, as if its a sp att. but im trusting u, that wut i hoped for neways... for this rp...

Years
  • OOC: running gag between Sparks and i, don't think too much about it, or your head will explode...

IC: I wandered around, fighting more pokemon, gaining more levels.. pretty dull, but very needed...

Years
  • OOC: yes, it is a special attack.

IC: all my pokemon reached level 16, and i re-organised my team.. I knew I'd have to wait until morning to train my eevee, as it was starting to seem incredibly happy with me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back