• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone heard of Seiken Densetsu 3?

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    It's a Japanese game, not yet transelated, won't ever be translated for real game play, cause it's for the SNES. so, if you don't know, it's this game about 6 heros who start off trying to get a vengance or find someone, each with their own little quest, but end up as the world's only hope! you pick 3 characters out of the 6, and with their unique skills, try to save the world! So is anyone here familiar at all with it?

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
  • My friend likes this game. She's showed me some awesome remixes from it(Electrion <3) and I love the music. I really wish I could play it, it sounds like an awesome game.

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    really? I'd be interested in music from this game. I just got a B/W map of it's world and put certain sprites of certain people in certain spots on it.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • not translated? as if, i had the zsnes version of it and it was 100% english(don't ask me where i got it, just look up seiken densetsu 3 on google). it is THE best seiken densetsu of all time, they're remaking it for DS if i'm not assuming incorrectly. favorite character is hawk, though i think my best party was with kevin, (umm, the girl with the lance...what's her name.........), and angela.

EDIT: oh and not to mention, i believed i made a thread just like this when i first joined :P oh yeah, and latias is my favorite pokemon

Last edited:

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I meant for the system itself when I said "not transelated." And I like Carlie, the Sprite. the lace girl's name is Lise, btw. and, fyi, This is also one of my, if not the, favorite games

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • just noting some similarities, ahh, lise it was. now what were your favorite classes? i don't remember their names, but i remember my fav for duran was the one with whirlwind slash, hawk's with split-screen slice, angela where she could learn death spell, kevin with the ...syuu...sryu...death fist and ba***rd slam, lise, i remember, was a vanadis. never used carlie and i don't even remember the 6th character's name

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    I was gonna start this game but I wasn't sure of which characters to choose.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yea, it's a great game ^_^ I have it on my SNES emulator and I have played it through atleast three times, with each character. Is there a way to get Lise and Hawk to become an item? I have seen hundreds (okay, maybe not hunder, but still...) of endings and I still haven't got one with Hawk and Lise ending up becoming a couple >_< The game is really great, I think, it's much better than most 3D games I have played (I have said that about many 2D games, but it's a fact, that in 2D games the storyline and music are usualy much better than in 3D games, where everything the game makers think about are flashy effects, hundreds of pointless battles and graphics -.-) the gameplay is great, the storyline is slightly different for every person and character combination you use and the graphics look good (I just love the way they show different emotions in the game ^_^) and the game offers countless of hours of entertainment. I actualy played nothing else than Seiken Densetsu for several months, the last time I played it...

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • Kaewan said:
    I was gonna start this game but I wasn't sure of which characters to choose.

In my opinion, the "beginner's party" would be duran(as main), then hawk and angela. pretty balanced team.

Oh also to add to your post, smarty arty, you fight a different final boss at the end depending on your main character

SRW_Fanatico

Sword that cleaves evil
    Years
  • Yeah, there's three different bosses depending you main character
    Angela and Duran share the same final boss
    Carlie and Kevin the same
    Lise and Hawk the same
    First time i made an all girls team with Angela as main character and the second time an all boys team with Hawk as main character

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    last time i played was with all boys main:Kevin

I can make this an unoffical discussion, where we have something different to discuss each day! What do yuou guys think?

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Today's topic: below

today's disscuussion is listed below then!

what do you think of the map I edited of the Seiken 3 world?

Anyone heard of Seiken Densetsu 3?

Last edited:

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • ah i see, labeled the origin of the characters and the locations of the...the spirits or the big crystals? big crystals right? and any other important character. but i can't quite tell what the image in the top left next to undine(not angela) is. (did you put the dragon anywhere or is that the dragon?) overall, nice map.

also, smarty arty, i don't think it's possible for lise and hawk to end up as a couple...remember jessica my friend? just my assumption, i've never really tried. and if my year old memory serves me correctly, angela and duran become a couple, and i think no one else becomes a couple.

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    that's the dragon emporer, main villain of Angela and duran's quest. and I couldn't put Flammie on the map, the color messed up her face...

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • i think, no double posts and start editing(you DID know that rule right?).

avatar's not bad, i would've prefered hawk but carlie's your fav character is she not?

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • Best character classes

just don't do it again and not a problem. now if i may introduce a new subject of discussion, read the title. i've said mine in the past few posts.

Back