• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone heard of Seiken Densetsu 3?

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    My forum has been updated. And, to stay on topic, that's a very good thing you've just done. Lets hope you have lots of free time, though.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    haha, true, i'm gonna get it started later tonight so i can at least get it somewhere(go save state/load state, esp for getting seeds like weapon/armor and ??? seeds). i think the hardest thing is getting the right weapons/armor for your people(their ultimate stuff). i think one time i went through something like 34 seeds to get what i wanted.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! that's insane! did you ever try saving then restarting? doing that changes what you get from the seed.

i just started playing, but my sound is really messed up for some reason, i think it might be the zsnes i downloaded.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    hmm, i fixed the sound problem, but for some reason the enemies don't show how much exp they give you(or explode in the manner that they should)

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    how'd you fix it? My soud is messed up too, but I personally like it better that way. and were you the guest at my forum? One more thing, if you're going to pick angela, pick her second, so she can learn her first spell the earliest.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    i downloaded the earliest available zsnes i could find. but my enemies still don't die and flash the green exp number.....they just poof after i kill them. i got my sd3 from the same site as last time i believe, but i don't know, and no, i wasn't the guest, i didn't go to your forum yet(sorry, been very busy, esp with school). i think i'm going to try every version of zsnes out there until i find the right one...but that'll take 10 years getting to a part where i fight people to see if it's ok....

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    1.42? i tried that version...made doors sound like fire crackers and fire sound like missiles. do you see the exp numbers and the enemy's way of dieing?

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    i didn't pay attention to the web page, but it's like the zsnes homepage kind of thing.(once i start downloading 1.4 and above, the sound and graphics mess up)
    is the game i downloaded a possible problem?

EDIT: arrg! even the one from the site you got it doesn't work, i'm just going to download a totally different SD3 from somewhere

Last edited:

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    well, if you know how, you can get it at nerologic.com, but you have to download the english oatch to make it english.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    no it's nothing about that, i have no clue why it doesn't work, worked when i played it a year ago...

what's the highest level your guys have ever reached? i think i got to upper 40s, i do remember that when i leveled up, no stats could go up and i only got 1 hp per level up :P.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    :shocked: wow, nice. i think i trained at the place where you get the mana sword(after you've done everything and the place is all rotted and stuff)

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    yeah, that's true, i guess i trained there cause i was near the end and i didn't want to fly all the way back and stuff like that.

Back