• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone love lucario?

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
Years
  • I don't really like him...I thought he was unique but a lot of people have him...which was a downer, he has an amazing voice though and is kind of hot ^^

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    Heh... I do, he's one of my underused characters in Brawl (I mainly use Pikachu for his Thunderbolt ownage smash on aerial chars that can't air dodge X3) and I'm thinking about after getting an Absol costume, either getting a Ninetales or Luccy (My abbreviation for lucario) costume to go with it... and there's a social group for Luccy (if you haven't already joined...)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I despise Lucario, pure and simple. Mostly because it rips through half of my teams after a Swords Dance.

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
    Years
  • Lucario Roks!! He is one of my most favorite pokemon (^_^" sry for all other people that hate lucario...) Lucario is gonna have competition with Zorark though (did I spell the new pokemon right?)

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • I'm not very fussy on Lucario. Alright, he's an awesome fighter, but he's a little too popular...

Cheyanne

Years
  • I despise Lucario, pure and simple. Mostly because it rips through half of my teams after a Swords Dance.

Do you own a fire Pokemon :0?

Lucario Roks!! He is one of my most favorite pokemon (^_^" sry for all other people that hate lucario...) Lucario is gonna have competition with Zorark though (did I spell the new pokemon right?)

Zoroark. I like it more, closest thing they have to a wolf.

Last edited:

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
    Years
  • Zoroark. I like it more, closest thing they have to a wolf.

I knew I spelled Zoroark wrong, :0. Also, I think Paxy is right... just because many people like one pokemon doesn't mean it's not epic. Lucario IS always an EPIC WIN!!! Yay!!!

Cheyanne

Years
  • ^ No worries for the longest I spelled the other one, Zorua, wrong ^^

I guess not, is it a dog anyway...what is it? If it's a dog or a jackel...someone tell me if it is and I'll love it. But in general I don't like steel or fighting types, he's both :(

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
    Years
  • ^ No worries for the longest I spelled the other one, Zorua, wrong ^^

I guess not, is it a dog anyway...what is it? If it's a dog or a jackel...someone tell me if it is and I'll love it. But in general I don't like steel or fighting types, he's both :(

I believe he is just a dog pokemon (that walks on 2's,).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I agree with Twilight Sky. Lucario loses its overall appeal to me since everyone likes it. I've always been like that, though. I always prefer Pokemon that aren't liked by everyone over the popular ones. -cough- Pikachu. -cough-

Cheyanne

Years
  • Why do people prefer the non-popular ones...are you guys trying to...stand out?

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • Lucario is one of my favorites! In Lucario and the mystery of mew, he sort of acted like Edward Cullen (who I do not like) in the way that, rather than going to have fun with everyone else, he was going to sulk on events of the distant past o_O

Back