• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone love lucario?

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
Years
  • I do have a fanfiction with a Lucario as the main character. Not your typical pokemon story, I might add. In fact, it has nothing to do with trainers and tournaments.

When fighting becomes fatal, stealth becomes vital.

It's called "Lucario and the 10 Ordeals." And I'm proud to write one of the few fanfictions where the main character is autistic.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • i LOVE lucario! his power and speed (plus his awesome looks and fur) he is the leader of my world!

o and i love lucario cuz hes also handsome at times ^_^

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
  • Lucario Roks!! He is one of my most favorite pokemon (^_^" sry for all other people that hate lucario...) Lucario is gonna have competition with Zorark though (did I spell the new pokemon right?)

Dang right he rox; any1 who thnks he's such a killer Pkmn is so correct! Sure, Lucario can be bested at times, but he's a Pkmn that will never succumb to defeat, even when he goes up against that look-a-like Zorark!

i LOVE lucario! his power and speed (plus his awesome looks and fur) he is the leader of my world!

o and i love lucario cuz hes also handsome at times ^_^

So true, I must say!

shot571

i love it. and like agent clanks sig says. hes like the goku of pokemon. and goku was and is one of my favorite cartoon characters. plus lucarios design i could care less about his stats

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Gah, so much fanboy-ism on this thread. Sadly, I almost got some Lucario pants on Ebay. Right before I clicked "Buy it Now" I saw a video of a 9 year old kind on Youtube. After, watching it I removed the item from my watch list. You might know why...or could atleast guess why.

In other news, I did buy a Lucario and Sonic hat on Ebay. *Don't judge me*

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Huh, a Lucario hat would be awesome. A Lucario-style t-shirt needs to happen too. You know, yellow, a silver spot in the middle, black on the shoulders... Or, make that like Under Armour and have a blue jacket... Dang it, now I need to go and draw.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Both him and Riolu are amazing is PMD. Srsly the best starter on Explorers of Sky.
    I trained one on Diamond to 100 and worked on it's moveset but then never used it.

Years
  • I started liking Lucario in the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I easily favorite pokemon better if I can see them spotlighted a bit in a dramatic scene. :3
    Which means that some of my other faves are Manaphy, Pikachu, and Lugia. LOL I never really liked Entei though... even though he looked cool in the movie. If anything I liked Charizard better in that movie. xD

I think it's the whole character thing though. I try using the pokemon in the game because I liked the character and sometimes the pokemon stays in my team. A pikachu stays in my pokewalker because I liked the Pokemon Pikachu. :3

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • I have a level 100 Lucario on Platinum, he is one of my favourites - along with my level 100 Infernape.
    Same, but sadly I IV/EV trained a legit shiny one that i got in a trade. He has the max Spc. Attack for a Lucario, but I'm working on making a Physical one too because of extreme speed.

Huh, a Lucario hat would be awesome. A Lucario-style t-shirt needs to happen too. You know, yellow, a silver spot in the middle, black on the shoulders... Or, make that like Under Armour and have a blue jacket... Dang it, now I need to go and draw.
    Trust me the hat is awesome. Now I have a Sonic, Mario and Lucario hat. *My freind has the Luigi one I must steal it...*

Back