• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Greta said:
    ~The DCC doesn't belong to anyone. It's open to all the members. And I don't understand some of you people always think you're above everyone else.
    Meh, I won't go far. I said what I wanted to say and I'm done.

Not true greta, may I also remind you that the DCC is also about march, so you must talk about march, why else would they call it 'March Daily Chit Chat" and why bother making DCC threads every month if we're going to talk about the same things again. Well this is just my opinion and someone said this as well back in the Summer DCC.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    Not true greta, may I also remind you that the DCC is also about march, so you must talk about march, why else would they call it 'March Daily Chit Chat" and why bother making DCC threads every month if we're going to talk about the same things again. Well this is just my opinion and someone said this as well back in the Summer DCC.
    This is true. I think we should go back to the seasonal DCC.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Dawg 2005 said:
    This is true. I think we should go back to the seasonal DCC.

Yeah, That would be quite good. I dunno though..

Anddd. I'm off..

To Dear Jack, The Daily Chit-Chaty Spam thready is yours until I return tommorow.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    i noticed too, but why? =\

Matt- oops XD

Three Words: The DCC Mafia

They were the reason this place was like a hangout. Darn I miss those Insane Simon quotes.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • drummershuff said:
    Yeah, That would be quite good. I dunno though..

Anddd. I'm off..

To Dear Jack, The Daily Chit-Chaty Spam thready is yours until I return tommorow.
    Rofl...

The DCC Mafia? I don't think they're the reason this place is boring now. =/

Simon quotes were always fun though. XD

Years
  • I just woke up a half hour ago *cough* 3 pm *cough* Apparently, I meant to go to sleep at 5 am, but I found out that the clocks had to go an hour forward at the last minute x.x

The last day of Spring Break, till... school x.x Soooo much work to make up for...

DCC Mafia?

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Icy Soul said:
    I just woke up a half hour ago *cough* 3 pm *cough* Apparently, I meant to go to sleep at 5 am, but I found out that the clocks had to go an hour forward at the last minute x.x

The last day of Spring Break, till... school x.x Soooo much work to make up for...

DCC Mafia?

um... good morning? XD

ya, you had make the clock go an hour forward.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Icy Soul said:
    I just woke up a half hour ago *cough* 3 pm *cough* Apparently, I meant to go to sleep at 5 am, but I found out that the clocks had to go an hour forward at the last minute x.x

DCC Mafia?

Good Morning to you there. I trust you have a good sleep. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    um... good morning? XD

ya, you had make the clock go an hour forward.
    Spring forward. xD

Looks as if she's having afternoon, XD. You sleep late. o.o

4:34 PM here, and hating it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back