• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofAnime

Now with 80% more awesome!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 6, 2012
    Is the thought of ever becoming a moderator one day really so shocking as to merit such responses from you guys?

Some of these comments make you guys seem like you wouldn't know what to do at all if you ever did get promoted and that isn't a good requirement at all for being staff. Thank you.

-The Staff

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Is the thought of ever becoming a moderator one day really so shocking as to merit such responses from you guys?

Some of these comments make you guys seem like you wouldn't know what to do at all if you ever did get promoted and that isn't a good requirement at all for being staff. Thank you.

-The Staff

We are just joking around, its April Fools day after all! Nevertheless if I was mod for real I would be much more serious dealing with rule breakers.

KingofAnime

Now with 80% more awesome!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 6, 2012
    It's just that some of you guys like come in here and go "lol i peed myself" like you've been blessed with holy gold or something. D:

Just be lax and go with the flow. Thank you.

-The Staff

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Likewise. I'd not be silly if I actually got made a Staff Admin.
    Well I would be silly in my celebration thread but... yeah. Other places I'd be like the somber executioner of fair justice. xD

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    This was at first terrifying, but then I was like, "Oh, yeah." April Fools, duuuur.

deviantART is having a little fun themselves. Everyone's avatar changed to Mudkip.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Sorry to kill the spirit of things, but I'm bored of this already, and I only just found out.

Original enough idea though, I suppose.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    This was at first terrifying, but then I was like, "Oh, yeah." April Fools, duuuur.

deviantART is having a little fun themselves. Everyone's avatar changed to Mudkip.

Really EVERYONE's? *goes to look*

OMg ur rite

lulz @ DA

~~~~~

Yeah, I could say the same thing about the Haxxor'd thing o_O

-stab'd-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hate this. It's boring... I WANTED TCTI CLOSED D:

Years
    I can't believe I fell for it. God I'm so gullible. I only realised when I saw everyone set as a moderator.

*Hides so PC forget to change me back* Hahaha... =P

Very good prank though, you got me good!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back