• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

best thing you've ever ****ing said, have my babies please.
    It's kinda hard to consider when I imagine you as your avatar. (
    )

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh I only got what metro meant once live commented.

Yes perma AF gogogo.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm all for joking around and whatnot, but I don't think now's the time for doing that. We can always do that when April Fools comes along and the outcry that we know is going to happen from the members rolls around, but until then I think we should cut the crap and get down to what this thread is about.

Maybe I'll just post this in HQ and let us decide, because you guys obviously aren't taking it seriously enough.

Years
  • You know what I think? Let's just not do an April Fool's prank. You know how much they'd freak when they'd realize we're doing nothing? Best. Prank. Ever.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd also agree with that along with the other ideas. It's not that topping the old ideas are exactly easy. ;x

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • You know what, we could like stop caring and let the H-Staff do it. Less work right?

Oh no you didn't.

Okay, well, you guys are the ones who will think of the joke and send us a draft. Then we might/might not use it, but, if you don't send us a draft in 2 weeks, we just won't do anything. Okay? Okay.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Well then we have a winner! XD

(Well, after checking Serebii, I can perfectly understand Erica here).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I vote we expand on Nica's blog about Facebook taking over PC. A lot of people believed that and that was entirely 100% unbelievable so if we do it in a believable way then people will be shocked and distraught etc etc.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't think people would fall for that a second time, especially since we said it was a joke. Maybe if we didn't...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well we don't have to say it's a joke, plus I have a style already designed that would make it pretty believable!!

Back