• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • One of those moving popup things that steals focus and prevents you from clicking anything behind it until you close it, which is impossible. I'm sure they'll love it, it's such a playful thing to do.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • So it's Sunday. What are we doing? I like to procrastinate, but this is too much even for me.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • I've been curious too, are we making another cooky layout, or turning everyone to Todoroki, or.. SOMETHING. Anything. =w=

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    [20:19] [~Forever] post in AF thread "idc what the rest of you are doig but i'm uploading my styke"
    [20:19] [~Forever] on behalf o fme

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    uuuuuuuuuugh no style related april fools jokes please. we had those for the past, what? four years? i'm tired of those. :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I agree with Nick. It would be nice to see something different for once.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't care what you all say. I'm still doing that, but the rest of you can do whatever you want additionally. Doubt you'll come up with anything great in like three days, though! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Can you upload the XML somewhere so I can fix something that's bothering me SO much about it? ty <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Try not to delete everything about it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I recommend the standard "The DigiCommunity" that's never been done before. o3o

eo6na.gif

Back