• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine or Ninetales?

Arcanine or Ninetales?

• Arcanine

Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Ninetales

Votes: 25 39.1%

• Total voters

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
  • Arcanine and Ninetales were both version exclusives to Red/Green, Red/Blue, Firered/Leafgreen, are pure fire types, and both evolve using the Fire Stone. WHich do you prefer? I prefer Arcanine, as I like the design better.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • In a rare case of me choosing the elegant beast over the powerful beast, my vote goes for:
    Arcanine or Ninetales?

I dunno why...it might be because I've used it a lot more than Arcanine due to having Blue as a kid, or the fact that it's source concept is significantly cooler than Arcanine's. XD

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Arcanine, it's one of my top three favorite Pokemon of all time. (Along with Donphan and Dusknior.)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I used Ninetails before. Ninetails is pretty good but I mainly liked Arcanine so that is my vote.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Arcanine, not only because it has a better design, but it also got Wild Bolt and Close Combat in Gen V.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    They're both so good!

But Imma say Arcanine since it's a better fighter and very majestic.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    ExtremeSpeed. Close Combat. Morning Sun. Intimidate. 555 BST. Arcanine

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
    Years
  • Well nintelas i pretty cute i love its prettytail, and i like its Move Dancing embers though it comes only in Pokemon trading card game.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Normally I'd choose the elegant Pokemon, but Arcanine is just too awesome.

Arcanine or Ninetales?

^ Look how fluffy he is! <3

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • To be fair, they are both amazing Pokemon. However... I just prefer Arcanine. It's so fluffy! <3 XD

Back