• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Well as some of you may know Arcanine has been banned. This isn't an April Fools joke. For the past few weeks he has been flaming the Staff members, spamming in some forums, and bashing some of the Praetors and Super Mods for brining up their ideas. And today he went around locking threads for no reason (all was unlocked and his posts deleted). No member is above the rules, so I talked with the other Admins and we though it was best to just ban him.

So that is why archy was banned and he is no longer a Staff member.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Good for you Steve. He was getting on my nerves in HQ. Just, flaming and shouting and everybody. It was so unlike him... but, he must have cracked from all the pressure. You have permabanned him have you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    God...Finnaly, I know how long we've been talking about doing this. It's long overdue, the DCC was the last straw with me.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It's a shame it had to come to this. He was a good Admin before all of the flaming, but like you said, nobody is above the rules.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I'm the new admin of course jk.

this IS an april fools, you guys need to get some better ones.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • No, we've decided not to upgrage or anything. Erica and Jake should be fine in his absence.
    jasonreno said:
    this IS an april fools, you guys need to get some better ones.
    You really should have seen what he was like in HQ. It was controversial, but it had to be done.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • LoL, sorry if I'm suspicious, I'm a S mod on this yugioh site and we did something exactly like this.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • Eliana and everyones right. It isn't an April Fools joke. Though today is April Fools day, it seems more of April Bad day. I think PC has changed alot because of Arcanine, but when things go wrong, then things go wrong.

Back