• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    A head admin wouldn't joke around about this. Just because it's today doesn't mean a banning can't happen....And more so for an S-Admin

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Arcanine no more.....

Blue said:
    A head admin wouldn't joke around about this. Just because it's today doesn't mean a banning can't happen....And more so for an S-Admin
    You've definatly got a point there.Banning an Admin isn't something that happens everyday, that's for sure.I will miss Andy.And he just got a dedicated layout too.....You think you know a guy.Well I guess it was for the best.*Walks off gloomly*

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    For once i thought it was just an April Fools joke,but now i see...
    Maybe Arcanine went kind of mad because of something,or maybe he has a brother that did this.But in any case,he was a great guy.

Lucid

man, Andy's gone, now I'm an orphan again, that sucks ;;

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    how sad..but time to get back on with life here at PC

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    man, Andy's gone, now I'm an orphan again, that sucks ;;
    Like omg, why doesn't someone adopt u X_X(sorry for this being off topic)

Andy made this place different. If he was never an admin, then we would have never gotten PC to look like this. For that, we must keep this remembered.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    He was more than annoying, he was throwing his power around and repeatedly questioning the Admin and Praetor decisions. Well, that's from what I could see.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    geuss your right

DigiCool said:
    Like omg, why doesn't someone adopt u X_X(sorry for this being off topic)

Andy made this place different. If he was never a mod, then we would have never gotten PC to look like this. For that, we must keep this remembered.
    I geuss your right thanks to him pc looks nice
    but everyone makes PC different

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    some people are so gullible ^_^

I say good riddance... now we can push Blue up there too, and then get Lighty fired next April fools, and then push Dakota up there, then get Satoshi-kun fired the next year, and then push err... random praetor into a staff admin, and then fire off Blue, and then... *repeats*

Seriously Arcanine... you need new tricks after doing the same thing for 2 years now XD;

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    some people are so gullible ^_^

I say good riddance... now we can push Blue up there too, and then get Lighty fired next April fools, and then push Dakota up there, then get Satoshi-kun fired the next year, and then push err... random praetor into a staff admin, and then fire off Blue, and then... *repeats*

Seriously Arcanine... you need new tricks after doing the same thing for 2 years now XD;
    if it is a joke it isnt that funny, not because i care, but cuz it just isnt funny

Back