• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanum OOC

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I've filled in everything but the Intro.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
machomuu - Looks like an interesting character! Let me know when you finish your SU.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
@ Red: I would like to do a joint post with you some time. Alabaster is such a quirky character, I think it would be fun interacting with him. I'm not ready yet, will need to finish up what I've got planned already. But what about route 10 between Cornside and Marchhall or Marchhall city?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@ Warden - gladly! I'll make another post about Rasqual first because I'm planning to bring her along as a NPC companion on the journey. Then I can have them not go to Cornside to not let people find Rasqual (becuase she's kind of going to run away from home) and instead camp out. Maybe Kitaru can find them and, hmm... we'll think up some kind of adventure. Or maybe just converse. Or battle!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ok! Do you want one elemental monkey? (see the second post in the IC thread) And is there any other pokémon from Route 11 that you feel like you would have captured if you had played on that route? It will affect what levels you'll start with. Links to all chapter information posts can be found at the end of the OP of the IC.

Pansear please :3 I like this fire monkey~ in Route 11 I would catch Electrike and Ledian, however... if it's possible for me to get pokemon from Route 10 I think I would catch Flaaffy and Mudkip ^^ I'm currently reading all the chapters :)

You write as detailed as you want to. I like to read long and exciting posts :3 take your time writing them, as long as you don't go many weeks between each post :p Your pokémon will grow in levels when you write out battles.

whenever I notice i have to post it can take a few hours for me to post :) sometimes I will post the next day, I never wait longer with posting than 2/3 days. so don't worry about the passing time between my posts ^^ like I said, I will try to make my posts as detailed as possible :) and exciting ofcourse.

I guess there wasn't ;D I think I mostly changed "i" to "I", as that's normally how you write it when you're talking about yourself.

well, like you can read now I changed that now :) learned something new~ ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Glad that we can still learn new stuff!

Leafeon, Pansear, Ledian and Elektrike? Then they will all be on lvl 14 when you start RPing on Route 10. EDIT: yeah, all of them.

With that, I guess you're cleared to start posting whenever you feel like it. I'll add your team details to the IC's OP as soon as I have time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I realize that I probably ruin things for all of you now, but I was away from PC for one sole week and I already feel better in a way. I spent too much time online. Need to get out of here and become alive again.

Arcanum remains my greatest creation and if I some day return I will revamp it. If I return.

Thanks for being awesome lovely players for me, all of you, I really love you guys omg for playing for so long here. If someone wants to take up the GM role in Arcanum, let me know and I can try to find the documents about locations and stuff that I had. The story wasn't finished til the end since some of it depended on you guys, but I could tell the new GM the general gist and background and they could build something better from it. Or just restart / revamp / forget the region of Arcanum... until the moment is right ;)

Goodbye.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
I realize that I probably ruin things for all of you now, but I was away from PC for one sole week and I already feel better in a way. I spent too much time online. Need to get out of here and become alive again.

Arcanum remains my greatest creation and if I some day return I will revamp it. If I return.

Thanks for being awesome lovely players for me, all of you, I really love you guys omg for playing for so long here. If someone wants to take up the GM role in Arcanum, let me know and I can try to find the documents about locations and stuff that I had. The story wasn't finished til the end since some of it depended on you guys, but I could tell the new GM the general gist and background and they could build something better from it. Or just restart / revamp / forget the region of Arcanum... until the moment is right ;)

Goodbye.

I'm really sad to hear you are leaving Red. I don't want Arcanum to end but also don't think I'm the right person to continue it.

Good luck.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
You-You-You're l-leaving Red? This makes me really, really sad. I was just going to get a good start on Soul now that my summer-vacation has begun! Oh well, I guess that until you come back, or someone decides to become the new GM of this RP, we'll just have to wait. I really hope that you revamp of restart Arcanum once you come back, because this is one of my favourite RPs. As warden said, I'm not the right man to continue this.

But... Goodbye for now I guess...

Back