• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Arceus wins the Global Link Vote, much to the disappointment of PC members

Years
  • Arceus wins the Global Link Vote, much to the disappointment of PC members

So over at Pokemon's website, a poll is being held and visitors can each vote for a Pokemon from Generations 1-4, and whichever Pokemon gets the most votes will be distributed over Global Link and will have its Dream World Ability, so if you were eagerly waiting for Sheer Force Feralgatr or Rough Skin Garchomp, well now is the time to make that happen! According to Serebii.net, the results of the poll will be released to the public on December 13th, 2011 and distribution of the winning Pokemon will begin on February 1st, 2012.

So, if you're up to it, go vote right here and feel free to discuss what you voted for, what you think of the event or if it will lead to more fan polls in the future.

Additionally, you can view the rankings here.

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Do not vote for Pokemon that have no DW ability or have already been released. I voted for Lugia though. Multiscale Lugia is a beast.

Yambo

Power Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    I voted for Breloom that pokemon technician will become a freaking beast with its Mach punch

BaileyPlaysPokemon

YouTube Vid maker, Gen I lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    it's funny. i assumed everyone would be on board with me in tyring to get an event only pokemon in, but apparently thats not the case q:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I voted for Breloom that pokemon technician will become a freaking beast with its Mach punch

Me too! I hope all people who think competitively vote for it, idc about PERSONALLY getting it, but rather it being allowed in the actual standard OU tier. :3;

(totally chose it w/o checking what others were doing first, so awesome right)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I voted for Blaziken :x even though it's Smogon banned cause Smogon bans only really apply online so if I had one Wi-Fi wouldn't ban it :3;

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I voted Hitmontop for no apparent reason though.

Konou

Hippowdon Farmer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I voted Regigigas since I'd love to have a legit one at level 10.

Arceus would have been cool since I don't have the Japanese event one.

ManaphyLv100

Legendary Ranger
    Years
  • Considering most of smogon is abusing the poor method of taking votes to submit hundreds of votes for Ditto, this event seems to me effectively decided. At the very least, it'll be a three-way challenge between Ditto, Lugia and Ho-oh. I've currently voted for Ditto four times and Lugia three.

EDIT: @Konou, you can already get a Lv.1 Regigigas on Platinum. Besides, DW Regigigas are Lv.70.
    Also, if you want Breloom, vote SHROOMISH, so you can get Spore, since it'll be always male anyway.

Back