• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] Pokemon Essentials: Starter Kit for RPG Maker XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzyone9584

Pokemon: The Beginning Founder
Years
im using the fr and lg sound that partyghoul2000 submitted int eh resources post and they are mp3. the title (logo/title screen) load midi ad i was wondering if i could get it to load mp'3s

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
im using the fr and lg sound that partyghoul2000 submitted int eh resources post and they are mp3. the title (logo/title screen) load midi ad i was wondering if i could get it to load mp'3s

okay, go to the database, go to the system tab and choose your mp3 of choice under Title BGM

apolloman

Modern Looney
Years
I wonder if anyone can help me, is it possible to set up a trainer battle where the player must have a specific pokemon to battle the oponent. I dont if this has already been answered, ive looked but 128 Pages is Alot!!

PS: Pop 2 Poccil for this awesome kit,You truly are a GOD

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
1. How can you add more badges?
2. How can you show them?
3. Wich way of scripting is need making an minigame?

crzyone9584

Years
I wonder if anyone can help me, is it possible to set up a trainer battle where the player must have a specific pokemon to battle the oponent. I dont if this has already been answered, ive looked but 128 Pages is Alot!!

PS: Pop 2 Poccil for this awesome kit,You truly are a GOD

i think you can pull this off with a condtional branch then using pbhaspokemon: and then initiate the trianer battle then for the else statment just ext the event.

apolloman

Modern Looney
Years
cizyone9584 thanx for the help but i tried it and no look i think i have the script in the right order lyk you said. the battle still goes ahead as normal regardless of wether i have the said pokemon or not.

crzyone9584

Years
cizyone9584 thanx for the help but i tried it and no look i think i have the script in the right order lyk you said. the battle still goes ahead as normal regardless of wether i have the said pokemon or not.

when i have more time i'll look into it a little bit more.

also ive seen it before but how do u make like an intro for the game. how in some games the character is running in a field then riding a bike. how would i do that?

Last edited:
Years
heya, i have one problem, when i try to use a movie in my project with the script provided, it comes up with syntax error, anyone know why?
I would post the exact thing i type, but rmxp is on my other pc :/

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
is there a way to have it so there are several possible title screen which are shown randomly
i.e. the game starts up and the title screen has, say, either a charmander, a charmeleon or a charizard on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back