• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    1. A program to Make my own pokemon
    (someone told me on this site that a program hackedlz could do this, i don't think thats right cuz i couldn't find nothing on the web about this program.)
    If it is right i need a link or help finding it please.

to make your very own POKéMON, you'll need Unlz-GBA and MS Paint, or any painting program for making your very own POKéMON.
    I do think there are tutorials in the Documents and Tutorials...
    Search around that thread...

2. A program to transfer pokemon from diamond/Pearl to emerald or FireRed

er... I don't think there is any yet...
    But if you mean D/P POKéMON sprites to be transfered to FireRed or Emerald, you can google some D/P sprites and insert them in FireRed or Emerald using the method I answered in your number 1 question...

3. A program to add/create items/moves without deleting or altering any of the moves already on the Rom.
    (I dunno if this is possible, help would be benificial please)

I don't think there is such a tool/program to add new moves/items in the ROM... But I think it's possible through hex... Not sure, I'm still learning hex myself... :\

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2018
    what program do i need if i want to save tilesets to my comp? and how do i do this then?

for Fired/Leafgreen/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    You do it in A-map.
    Go to block editor>save tileset1 (or two if you want) and open it in paint and edit it.
    It's not possible with Diamond/Pearl.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    k quick question, I'm hacking Fire Red with PET and I want to know if there is a way to edit the trainer sprites in-battle. I tried editing the sprites myself with MS Paint. The sprites showed up on PET but when I fought the trainer in-game it was the original trainer. Any ideas? thanks in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    really quik question: AdvanceMap 1.82 wont ruin a computer right? this isnt my computer and im VERY paranoid about it.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    k quick question, I'm hacking Fire Red with PET and I want to know if there is a way to edit the trainer sprites in-battle. I tried editing the sprites myself with MS Paint. The sprites showed up on PET but when I fought the trainer in-game it was the original trainer. Any ideas? thanks in advance :)

u have to load the pic in unlz gba first

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • I Have 2 Question's
    -How Do You Get Pokemon Emerald To Work With Advance-Text Tryin' To Edit What People On Game Says?
    -Can You Get Music(Like 30 Seconds To Mars or Three Days Grace) Into The Pokemon Emerald?
    THX In Advance!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Is there a way you can take out the Professor Oak Script tiles where he takes you to his lab?
    Every time I delete it, my rom crashes.
    hmm thats strange evrythime i do it, nothing bad happened...are u using a-map 1.90
    Is it possible to activate a script when we use an item?
    What do u mean?

Hi could someone please tell me how i can hack FR so that i can get all three starter pokemon?
    Thats simple, hack the game with a script that give you the pokemon...even though that seems like a worthless use of hacking

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • I Also Want to Know How To Add Darkrai And Other D/P Pokemon In Emerald.

not sure if this may be possible, but IS it possible to make when you surface from underwater, you are not as your 'surfing' sprite (i mean, switching to normal walking around when you come out of the water)?

do you need to change flags or something for this?

Just Use Spread or an Overworld Sprite Editor And Change It To Whatever You Want It To Be.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Question on Pokescript. I have installed both pkmnadv and pokescript (pokewitch) in the same folder. Then i made a script on notepad and saved it as something.rbc and saved it as All Files type. Then i right click on it and put compile script, but this pops up:
    errorinpokescript.jpg
    http://zaptinex.googlepages.com/theimage
    and it doesnt work no matter what script i use, is it the way i installed it?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Im hacking a POKEMON RED. (i got an emualtor 4 my fone, which can only play GB)

dose anyone have - a moveset changer and a evoloution changer. (i cant trade.)

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • Im hacking a POKEMON RED. (i got an emualtor 4 my fone, which can only play GB)

dose anyone have - a moveset changer and a evoloution changer. (i cant trade.)

use MeBoy- that will play Gb and GBC on your phone :)

i think HFD changes evolutions but im not sure because i cant use it on by 64bit Vista and dont have my old laptop around to check it either

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Tile Question

Hey there pipz... I got a question here though... Hopefully, someone will answer... :\

Well, here it is...
    I was wondering if I can use the extra free space of each tilesets...
    By that, I mean, can I use those empty tile spaces for new tiles?
    The red circles to point my thought.
    mountaintiles.png

Thankies~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back