• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
  • Oh that's easy. I'll help you. Go to Pokewiki.de and look for Netale. Save the Icon of it. Open Iconed and open the Icon. Than draw the Icon in iconed. That's easy you don't have to draw good. If anyone knows anotherway post it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    You need to change that tile using TLP or other tile editing software. Just go to offset: 376C00 to find the animation tiles of flowers.

i changed the colors but nothing changed it's really weird

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Hey i am new at hacking ok i made a house and i am trying to get in it how can i make my charachter go in there with advance map( Advance map is the thing i working on to make my hack)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • You have to craete a Warppoint. But don't ask for tutorials please. MAybe there is a tutorial of this. Try to search "Warp"

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    .... i searched but i cant find out how to make a warp point help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    now i made a totally new tile new tile of it and replaced it with the flowers but now i i go to the flower i go under it, so u dont see my head

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • blackdragonite how do you edit the trainer card?

Endlich einmal einer der mich versteht^^ (Finally someone who understands me^^)
    Auf meiner Trainercard steht die Seite auf der man die ganz einfach machen kann. (On my Trainercard is the link to the site where you can make them really easy)

Oh, und will heißt werden, und want heißt wollen^^ (Translating^^)

@ ace675: You make the house, make the map in the house, and you put 1 new Warp:
    http://www.mypicshare.com/thumbs/20070617/jz55n6hb.jpg

Just make one more, and then click on change events (or however it´s called in english^^)
    Then a window appears, smth with Offsets and so on. (Don´t understand this sh$%§!) Just try a little (BUT MAKE BACKUPS), if you can´t do it, you have to ask someone else, sry...

Hope I helped somebody^^

Ps.: I´m searching for someone to make my hack-ideas come true!!!

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Help Please

Hello
    I was told that it is possible to put 4th gen pokemon in a game such as FR and Ruby. Can anyone tell me how to do this task as easily as possible please.

Thank you,

LCkay

Ultima Super

Noob Hacker o.O
    Years
  • okay I have a couple of questions they are:
    1. How can I change the intro in Pokémon Emerald I've tried IntroEd and it says "Error ROM BPEE not supported. Is there a way to fix this or is there any other program?
    2.Is there a program to edit the attacks a pokemon can learn BESIDES Pokémon ampliphier?
    3.How do you add your scripts to the game?
    Could you please answer this thanks =)

Last edited:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Ummm can someone tell me how to make a warp point with advance map

Last edited:

Ultima Super

Noob Hacker o.O
    Years
  • Ummm can someone tell me how to make a warp point with advance map

you need to click on the events tab. then you click on a warp
    you will see in the lower right side a thing with nubers of eventsadd 1 too warps. your waro will then be in the upper left side of the map. put it in place. then look for the button ins map click it and add a map to were ever little roots houses are stored. Then goto little root and click on the warp and put in the location of the house. hope this helps.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Wait what i dont get it i made an extra house and i cant get in it i did the part where you add a warp i see the warp and i pushed INS or whatever and how do i insert it there is replace map,exixsting spot and create new spot and there is number i dont know help

Last edited:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    umm before any of this we had to put the warp in place well it wont GOOO in place it wont move AND I DONT GET IT Still what do we do do i put the bank number i am confused do i make a map or do i have to do the INS and theres onlybank and which one for just creating the map theres title sets which one helpppppppppppppp

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Wait ok look i have a map amde in by header 1 you got that ok now when i click the reserve ones the only thing that shows up is create a new map thats where i am there is title sets which one do i clich 1 and 5 or onther ok please tell me

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    wait so i click create new map and also the tiltle sets you told me turned to be this.. also is this what your asking for

Attachments

• WIERD.PNG
      WIERD.PNG
      73.1 KB · Views: 26
    • untitled.PNG
      untitled.PNG
      39 KB · Views: 16
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back