• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2012
hey do you hae any type of mesenger so we can tlak faster becasue i was looking real forward into doing this

duncanrcook

Excellent!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 20, 2012
i need a zelda link's awakening overworld/map editor (not for dungeons). i already have nephi.

Ultima Super

Noob Hacker o.O
Years
okay I have a couple of questions they are:
1. How can I change the intro in Pokémon Emerald I've tried IntroEd and it says "Error ROM BPEE not supported. Is there a way to fix this or is there any other program?
2.Is there a program to edit the attacks a pokemon can learn BESIDES Pokémon ampliphier?
3.How do you add your scripts to the game?
4.Are there any commands in scripting to say names like yours or your rival's?
Could you please answer this thanks =)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
Changing a Pokemon In The Game

How do you 'rename' pokemon in the game? Ex. I created a pokemon, changed the moves, icons, ect but the 'base' is still that pokemon.

Example: I create pokemon 'X' and want to place it over the game's 'Pidgey'
After changing the moves and image when I encounter 'Pidgey' it looks like and attacks like pokemon 'X'. How can I make the game make it say I enouncter 'Wild Pokemon X' rather then 'Wild Pidgey?'/ When I capture it would read 'X'/'X'. So far I'm stuck with nicknaming it so it would read 'X'/Pidgey Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
i need a tool to edit the pokemon attacks pls help me with ampfiber i have many problems.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2007
I need help trying to change the size of a map BUT EVERY TIME I DO SO I EXIT OUT OF ADVANCE MAP AND COME BACK MY CHANGES WERE ERASED!!!!

what am I doing wrong?

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
I need help trying to change the size of a map BUT EVERY TIME I DO SO I EXIT OUT OF ADVANCE MAP AND COME BACK MY CHANGES WERE ERASED!!!!

what am I doing wrong?

Save...???

@ eugene 222:
Are you using Pokémon Amplifier or Amplifier 2006 Ae?
If you use Amplifier 2006 Ae: I make my hack with this (not all of it, of course), and first I´ve changed the attacks of my starters, but then it mixed the attacks (tyrouge wih hypnosis-.-)
and I couldn´t change them anymore. So I just deleted the Hack, started again, and WOW; It worked^^

@Rayen: Amplifier 2006 Ae. You can find it in the toolressource from TreeckoLv.100. Click on the first link, then on RSE and i_Amp... (dunno any more^^)

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2009
Trying to index

Im trying to index a Piplup picture with Irfran view but I have no idea how to. Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks

LCkay

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
i was far thats is the problem.i hacks now a other pkmn game how dna or spmethjing else

nows someone a tool for firered to edit the sprites of the pokemon how pokepic for r/s/e?

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
Years
i was far thats is the problem.i hacks now a other pkmn game how dna or spmethjing else

nows someone a tool for firered to edit the sprites of the pokemon how pokepic for r/s/e?

Ah du bist ein Landsmann. Endlich kann ich mal deutsch schreiben. Also was willst du genau ändern? Die Pokémon bilder oder die kleinen Sprites(Im Pokemon Menü)?
- Für die Bilder brauchst du Pokepic oder unLZ.
- Für die minipics brauchst du den Iconeditor.

For English people:
What exactly do you want to cahnge? The Pokepics or the minipics?
- For the Pics you neeed Pokepic or unLZ.
- For the minipics you need Iconeditor.

Ich hoffe es hlft dir.
I hope it will help you.:laugh:

Ultima Super

Noob Hacker o.O
Years
1. How can I change the intro in Pokémon Emerald I've tried IntroEd and it says "Error ROM BPEE not supported. Is there a way to fix this or is there any other program?
2.Is there a program to edit the attacks a pokemon can learn BESIDES Pokémon ampliphier?

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years

1. I'm not really sure about that one...I don't think IntroEd supports Emerald or any games past FR/LG.
2. You could use a hex-editor, but good luck with that. There's a tutorial for editing attacks using a hex-editor.
3. With no spaces in the script or name of the ROM, open the script with ScriptED and use Compile. If it works correctly, a window with a bunch of command language/gibberish should come up.
4. The wildcard for your name is \v\h01, and the rival's is \v\h06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back