• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
  • Im ahving some trouble when i replace my sprites, it imports the sprite but it isnt edited...

like i edit the color in photoshop like the tutorials say then i write it to the narc, then when i check it it has imposted but its not colored.

And is there a way to edit crys in D/P?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Thanks, but, what i ment with pokemon editor for BLUE/RED, was a program that allows to change STATS/TYPES and maybe learnable moves and such, like "POKEMON EDIT GB" supossily allow, exept that it dosen't work.
    And that site dosen't have any of those :C, on google i just find POKEMON EDIT GB, that does it, but that program, dosen't work, on any RED/BLUE rom (i tried on many because i thought they could be corrupted or changed, but nope the program just dosen't work at all).

anyone knows a solution? :S

smeagol350

hines86
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    im playing shiny gold on my t mobile g1 gameboy advance emulator,and i was wondering if you could use previous saves on new versions of the game,the saves are in a .sav file someone please help.

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    im playing shiny gold on my t mobile g1 gameboy advance emulator,and i was wondering if you could use previous saves on new versions of the game,the saves are in a .sav file someone please help.

ya of course u can do that
    Btw there will be no further updatesfor shiny gold so i suggest u to play liquid crystal (it covers all kanto and jonto gyms)

smeagol350

hines86
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    would you happen to know how,because i patched it and it dont show the save files anymore,and is liquid crystal finished or still being updated?

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    would you happen to know how,because i patched it and it dont show the save files anymore,and is liquid crystal finished or still being updated?

Not quite sure , i used gpsp emulator on mobile and it worked for me and as far as liquid crystal goes it covers both jonto and kanto
    (complete)and 1 gym of orange island as well

We all are still waiting for final update which would cover all gyms of orange islands

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    what is the ofset(hex) that i have to type into APE (The Tool) To get the pallate for the flames in the background of the fire red title screeen, PLZ tell me and could someone pm it to me if possible plz i need it urgently for my new upcoming hack

hamermaner

Proud member of Team Mew
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Everytime I try to download any version of Advance Map, it doesn't download in the right format or something of that sort. I use downloads that many other people have used and they say that it works for them but not for me. It seems to always download in a text format instead of as a program. Any help on this situation would be greatly appriciated.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Everytime I try to download any version of Advance Map, it doesn't download in the right format or something of that sort. I use downloads that many other people have used and they say that it works for them but not for me. It seems to always download in a text format instead of as a program. Any help on this situation would be greatly appriciated.
    Are you sure it's in a .txt format, or is it in a .zip format...

hamermaner

Proud member of Team Mew
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    When I went to download it, it was in a .zip format, but now, after the download, it is a "EFW File" and the only way I can open it is as a text document.

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
    Years
  • When I went to download it, it was in a .zip format, but now, after the download, it is a "EFW File" and the only way I can open it is as a text document.
    That's because of your antivirus program. Search on Google for "how to fix efw files *insert name of your antivirus program here*" and that should do it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    I am attempting to make a game and every time I go through a warp my game freezes. Is there any way to fix this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back