• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Is there a way to set different sprites for different pokemon eggs? also is there a way to have more than 386 pokemon in a hack. im hacking emerald i want the original 386 pokemon plus all the sinnoh and some fakemon.

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
On my map, I activated the running shoes script in firered (setflag 0x82F). However, the running shoes completely don't work on this map, but they work fine on other maps. I've played around with settings in the header and made them the exact same as the other map, but it still won't work. Can anyone please tell me what the issue is?

Can I please have some help with this?

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
Is there a way to set different sprites for different pokemon eggs? also is there a way to have more than 386 pokemon in a hack. im hacking emerald i want the original 386 pokemon plus all the sinnoh and some fakemon.

You can put 15 more Pokémon if I remember right. There's those ??? between Celebi and Treecko, you can replace those with Pokémon.

Years
Hey Guyz! :)

I am just wondering if i could get some help with a few qeustions ? Simple and goes fast.

I have been looking for the Back trainer sprites and "front during the intro " sprites for Pokemon Emerald in Unlz-GBA and i am just wondering which GO-To and Pal i should choose to find them becuase i cant find them or its just me missing them.

And Also could you please name some programs to use for Emerald i am currently using AdvanceMap , Overworld , PKSV and such programs.

Edit : What is the script to get an pikachu in Emerald i am currently using this !

addpokemon PIKACHU 244 POTION 0x0 0x0 0x0

I receive the message like "Player Recived Pikachu" but i dont have any Pikachu on me.

Whats the problem? :)

Many thanks if you can help me! :)

Neutral12

The EV Trainer
Years
Ok recently, I replaced May with a custom trainer on Emerald version. Now ever since I did so and I go to start a new file it will just replay the intro. Meaning I can't start a new file at all. Every time I go to click new file it will repeat the intro to Emerald and go back to the title screen again. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
I searched and did not find. Many people probably know how to do this, but I don't. This is probably going to sound stupid, but:

How do you insert tiles from Fangking Omega or Kyledove tilesets?

Also...

How do you get tiles from one game to another game? For example - How do I get tiles from Ruby into FireRed?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I searched and did not find. Many people probably know how to do this, but I don't. This is probably going to sound stupid, but:

How do you insert tiles from Fangking Omega or Kyledove tilesets?

Also...

How do you get tiles from one game to another game? For example - How do I get tiles from Ruby into FireRed?

Both are easy.

1. Read up on Tile Inserting Tutorials, and that should help. If you don't understand any, PM me, and I may help you learn.

2. Same really as 1. there are tuts for Tile Inserting, and "porting" tiles are the same thing, in theory and nearly in practicality. I can't explain it briefly, so eithe rread some tutorials, or ask me in PM.

crack-head

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
whitch tool do i need to change the tilesets?
for example i will change how the trees look like, the pokemarket and all the other things but i dont know how and what i need for it??
edit: i dont mean ow editor, cuz with that i cant edit the buildings and that stuff

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2010
I searched the forum for this, but all I found was a way to edit TMs in first and second gen games. Is there a way to edit TMs in Fire Red?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Okay, I hope someone can answer this; dose anyone know the unlz number for the tile map for the fireballs? I want to move the positions of fireballs.

Maco

learning the ropes...
Years
Ok recently, I replaced May with a custom trainer on Emerald version. Now ever since I did so and I go to start a new file it will just replay the intro. Meaning I can't start a new file at all. Every time I go to click new file it will repeat the intro to Emerald and go back to the title screen again. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

If you've stuffed up a graphic somehow, the game will crash back to the intro screen when it uses that graphic. I don't know the specifics, but that is probably what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back