• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
  • WERE CAN I GET A PROGRAM TO CHANGE PEOPLES POKEMON THEY SEND INTO BATTLE

Look in the elite map package, and use the program PET

THere is a guide on how to use it in the documents/tutorials section.

Question:
    You know that girl in pallete town, how she is always in that spot. The only way to not make her in that spot is deleitng everyperson and her. Even changing her script didn't work.
    Is there any other way?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    pkmnmaster69 said:
    Can anyone help me with this:

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

When i indexed the sprite with irfanview and imported and then tested it out the backgroung appeared is well.

Try changing the background palette to the transparent colour that was used on the Pokemon you replaced it with.

Reaper 6 said:
    Does anyone know the offset for the hiro at the introscreen in A.P.E and this is for LG

The male sprite palette should be a 0x46103C and the female sprite palette should be at 0x460914.

GreenZ said:
    How can I edit font graphics in Emerald? I searched rom in TLP and unLZ-GBA but I didn't find anything. In R/S I haven't got any problems with this... Please help me, I want to create polish version of Emerald and it is impossible without letters which don't exist in original ROM...

The tiles appear to be compressed into the rom, they only way you can fix that is by repointing where the tiles point to and replace it with an object that is minorly compressed.

itman1234 said:
    Look in the elite map package, and use the program PET

Question:
    You know that girl in pallete town, how she is always in that spot. The only way to not make her in that spot is deleitng everyperson and her. Even changing her script didn't work.
    Is there any other way?

You would probably have to de-activate her flag which enables the event.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Look in the elite map package, and use the program PET

Question:
    Is there any other way?

Change her people number to 15, so then the level script doesn't know which one to use..

I have a question, when I go out to route 1 the game restarts, anyone know why this is hapenning?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Crashink said:
    Change her people number to 15, so then the level script doesn't know which one to use..

I have a question, when I go out to route 1 the game restarts, anyone know why this is hapenning?

Sounds like your ROM file is glitched on that route, you might need to start again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    1.where could i gather IconEd and IntroEd i googled it but it doesn't work
    2.why do my pokemon games are whitescreen? i tried the option save flash
    and its new

advance thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    NidoZ said:
    could i know where to get IntroEd and the IconEd and the it still wont work it's still white

ok
    1.where could i gather IconEd and IntroEd i googled it but it doesn't work
    2.why do my pokemon games are whitescreen? i tried the option save flash
    and its new

advance thanks

1. Try Presea's Tool Archive, link is in my signature.

2. It could be the ROM file, so you might have to get a new one seeing as the Flash 128K does not work.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    I have a problem, when I open my slighlty hacked fire red rom with VBA it just shows white. How can I fix this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zaayid said:
    I have a problem, when I open my slighlty hacked fire red rom with VBA it just shows white. How can I fix this?

Did you go Options > Emualtor >Save Type > Flash 128K before opening the ROM file?

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Try changing the background palette to the transparent colour that was used on the Pokemon you replaced it with

Yeah well i tryed that but the background was still there

Does anyone know a tool that can index 4th gen pokemon because irvanview has been missing up my sprite when i index it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    help

if you script a tranier battle is there a way make a trainer have a certain pokemon if possible can i have the flags of them

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I have a problem!
    My Compiler Is Not Working!
    Ok here is what happens:
    #1: I right click on my Script,Open It up with Buf Rite

#2: I Click On The Little Blue Book and open up my ROM

#3: Then it freezes up.
    -It Turns a whiteish color
    -It will not let me click on it
    -The Mouse turns into the loading thingy when I move it over Buf Rite
    -A thing appears next to the name of it that says:(Not responding).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back