• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2006
    Pet

I think PET sounds like a great tool and really useful, but it everytime I try and change either the trainer or Pokemon the the program says Error '76' folder /images could not be found, then it just shuts down could anybody help, or does anybody have the folder, It's a tool I need Desperetly O_O

Thanks in advance! ^_^

Darkdata

15 year old me was an idiot.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Dump with rs ball.
    It will dump everything to a folder.
    mm-kay?

Kataphraktoi

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    With elitemap comes a program called 'basedit' and when i run it it says ''supported rom but monster base stats are not in database''.

How do i fix this? Do i need to d\l the database it refers to, and if so, from where?

angleslayer

official Slayers member.
    Years
  • wheres diamond cutter?

ive been looking everywhere for diamond cutter or elite map 3.5.
    or a new version of elite map that comes with diamond cutter.
    do you know where i can find these?

Aon

Shadow Master
    Years
  • The functionality of diamond cutter has now been replaced by the compile function in rubicon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2006
    Arbok said:
    Uuh... Tell me: You didnt have the national POKéDEX? Oh, BELLOSOM is a new POKéMON, so you will need the new pokédex, duuh...

Well then, that just brought about a whole new issue. How would I go about making Bellosum available BEFORE you get the national Poke'dex? The reason I ask is not only for Bellosum but a bunch of other National Poke'mon I want to have scattered around the grass before the islands. I am not using all of the 151 original Pokemon so could I just change the graphics, stats, and whatnot of another Kanto Pokemon to make it look and act exacataly like one found only after you get the national Poke'dex?

PikaPook

Just A Happy Rom Hacker:)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    Scripting

Well,
    Hello.
    I dont know scripting,
    can someone try to teach me?
    or how can i learn?

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Da Fluffsta said:
    Well then, that just brought about a whole new issue. How would I go about making Bellosum available BEFORE you get the national Poke'dex?

Uuh, i dont think thats simple... You have to place it into the normal pokedex with something like hex programs... 0.o

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    PikaPook said:
    Well,
    Hello.
    I dont know scripting,
    can someone try to teach me?
    or how can i learn?

With SSC3 which you can find in Tools Showcase there is a tutorial for scripting.Follow it then open the rbc file you'll do after the tutorial and compile it in the rom.
    You must have the rom in the EliteMap folder with no spaces in the rom's name.

PikaPook

Just A Happy Rom Hacker:)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    My Give Pokemon Script

#org 0x987654
    checkflag 0x10A
    if 0 0x6B0B50
    message 0x6B0C00
    boxset 0x2
    break

break
    #org 0x6B0B50
    setflag 0x10A
    setflag 0x800
    message 0x6B0C20
    boxset 0x2
    givepokemon 0x9C 0x37 0x01
    break

#org 0x6B0C20
    = This My Qualiva, Please take care of him.
    #org 0x6B0C00
    = Whats Up with Qualiva?
    I Want the script,
    after he gives me the pokemon,
    that will be the sound of giving pokemon.
    how can i do it?

Korussive Acidsan

Back with a bang.
    Years
  • GS problem (safari zone?)

I found the warp pad to the Safari zone in Pokemon Gold ROM. I have entered inside it with the help of adding a door to the building, and I got inside the lobby. I left through the top doors of the building into the zone, and placed an exit. But when I leave through the exit, I find myself in the zone again.

Help? :)

kingofgames300g

Trainer in the Shadows
    Years
  • Need GOOD Trainer and Pokémon Sprite Changers

Need GOOD Trainer and Pokémon Sprite Changers, because PET, RSball, TLP, and PokéPic don't work for me, because it keeps changing the colors of the sprite when i don't want it to, so can anybody give me links, or attachments with good sprite editors???

If those are the only ones, please help me!!!!!

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • I am not getting diamond cutter with elite map, i have tried all sites, plz help if possible give me diamond cutter as a file

another thing
    Code:
    #org 0xFA0300
    checkflag 0x10A
    if 0 0xFA0350
    message 0xFA0600
    boxset 0x04
    end

#org 0xFA0350
    setflag 0x10A
    message 0xFA0800
    boxset 0x04
    givepokemon 0x11B 0x64 0x01
    end

#org 0xFA0600
    = How is my Pokemon doing!
    end

#org oxFA0800
    = Here is my pokemon, its a good one!
    end

well this gives the error 13 type mismatch with scripted
    and im really not getting diamond cutter or is scripted and diamond cutter same

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Diamond Cutter isn't used anymore you can click compile in Scripted to put them in.Have the rom inside EliteMap folder you wnat to put the scripts in without space in the rom's name.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    my gold mart wont start.

I want to edit the items in poke mart but everytime I try to use gold mart I get a run time error that says, "run time error 63, bad record number". what do i do?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Xenesis said:
    Just a small question, is it known how to have the Pokedex display Complete data, rather than minimal data on having just seen a pokemon instead of needing to capture it? (Eg, the data when seen = data when caught).

Otherwise, I'll just not use the pokedex at all in my Hack. :S
    It's currently not known how the Pokémon data display in the Pokedéx can be changed to display complete data of a Pokémon when seen.

GreenZ said:
    I've got one, stupid problem... I added (in Elite Map) new traps on one map. I created script and wrote its offset in Elite Map, but when I'm playing my hack, this script doesn't work. Why? If I earlier must write command that will activate this trap, tell me which it is.
    While at the Trap editing Tab in EliteMap, set the 2nd box of the Flag field to &H0003, to activate the Trap by default.

drem said:
    sorry scizz, but I do not speak about the city, I wanted to say that:
    change the city's location in town map "bag >> key items >> townmap"

now, i have an other question :
    how to edit script( i used scriped, but I cannot compile it )
    You can edit the Mini-Map by using unLZ-GBA and a Hex-Editor.
    Or by using mewthree's new tool, Cyclone. (Can be found in the Tools Showcase.)

To compile a Script, simply insert your Script in the textbox and click the compile button.
    Then select your ROM. (Make sure it is in the same folder as ScriptED and that it's filename is free of spaces.)

randompanzy said:
    i have PET but it not working i've tried it before it said it's missing pokeroms.ini

sorry to keep bothering but i really need this and my computer cant load ADVANCE MAP not enough system resoruces
    Re-download the EliteMap package and extract all file into the same folder.

Myuu619 said:
    Hey, I'm using Advance Map and when I create a map and try to save it, it won't save. Please Help.
    Is write-protect enable on your ROM? If so, disable it.
    Do you get any error messages at all?

Nitsuj99 said:
    Ok, I know that most of these if not all of them are possible.......

1. can't i just make it so you set the clock in the beggining and change the graphics of the clock so it looks digital?

2. Maybe, if there is some way that like at 6:00 the pallett changes in the game to make it appear as dark......because in emerald there is an internal clock....

3. can I just Modify the pokeNav.....Like change the name and Match call can act like the cell phone??

4. dose anyone have the offsets of trainer's back pics for the pokeroms.ini??

5. I dont think this problem can be solved......yet

6. I have tried sooo many times, but i just cant change the tilesets......
    1. No. That would require heaps of ASM hacking and is very difficult to do.

2. Again, not possible. You would have to place trigger events all over the maps to be able to detect what time it is when you take a step.
    Then you would have to know what variable to time event is stored in. (WHich is unknown at the moment.

3. No. Again, that would require ASM hacking.

4. What ROM are you talking about?

5. ... o_O

6. What do you expect me to answer to that? O_o

Arbok said:
    Just a little thing, but how can you change the hold items from oppenets POKéMON in RUBY? Or, isnt that possible?
    That data is set in the Trainer's data.
    You can change it with PET or a Hex-Editor for example.

Micklo said:
    Quick question. I know mewthree's IntroEd doesn't work with Emerald, so what do I need to edit with a hex editor to change the pokemon that birch throws?

p.s. want to change it to a vigoroth!
    That data is set in the Intro routine.
    The easiest way to locate it, is to track back the text pointers.
    For example, search the pointer of the text that is said before he sends out the Pokémon.
    Then just go through the bytes after the pointer until you find the Pokémon bytes for Azurill and change them to Vigroth.

drem said:
    which is the flag to have the menu "pokemon" in firered
    or
    how to delete the safari time and retire in the partymenu
    The Pokémon menu flag in Fire-Red US is 0x828.

Kataphraktoi said:
    With elitemap comes a program called 'basedit' and when i run it it says ''supported rom but monster base stats are not in database''.

How do i fix this? Do i need to d\l the database it refers to, and if so, from where?
    You have to add the offsets manually, by searching the specified data with a Hex-Editor.

Hiccup said:
    It is called GameShark.

Anyway, can someone tell me how to completely edit tilesets in Ruby? (This includes grass animations.)
    Tile Layer Pro/Tile Molester. (Plus unLZ-GBA for compressed Tilesets.)
    The animation seems to be uncompressed, so you should be able to find them easily by scrolling through the ROM.

PikaPook said:
    I Want the script,
    after he gives me the pokemon,
    that will be the sound of giving pokemon.
    how can i do it?
    Code:
    #org 0x800000
    checkflag 0x10A
    if 0 0x800100
    if 1 0x800250
    end
    #org 0x800100
    setflag 0x10A
    setflag 0x860
    message 0x800150
    boxset 0x2
    givepokemon 0x9C 0x37 0x01
    #raw 00
    #raw 00
    #raw 00
    #raw 00
    fanfare 0x212
    msgbox 0x800200
    callstd 0x2
    waitfanfare
    end
    #org 0x800250
    message 0x800300
    boxset 0x2
    end
    #org 0x800150
    = This My Qualiva, Please take care of him.
    #org 0x800200
    = \v\h01 obtained a QUILAVA!
    #org 0x800300
    = Whats Up with Qualiva?

*HomsarRuner* said:
    I found the warp pad to the Safari zone in Pokemon Gold ROM. I have entered inside it with the help of adding a door to the building, and I got inside the lobby. I left through the top doors of the building into the zone, and placed an exit. But when I leave through the exit, I find myself in the zone again.

Help? :)
    You have to adjust the added Warps to the lobby's Map Bank, Map and Warp number in order to come out there.

Rocking Groudon said:
    I am not getting diamond cutter with elite map, i have tried all sites, plz help if possible give me diamond cutter as a file

another thing

well this gives the error 13 type mismatch with scripted
    and im really not getting diamond cutter or is scripted and diamond cutter same
    Code:
    #org 0xFA0300
    checkflag 0x10A
    if 0 0xFA0350
    message 0xFA0600
    boxset 0x04
    end
    #org 0xFA0350
    setflag 0x10A
    message 0xFA0800
    boxset 0x04
    givepokemon 0x11B 0x64 0x01
    #raw 00
    #raw 00
    #raw 00
    #raw 00
    end
    #org 0xFA0600
    = How is my Pokemon doing!
    #org 0xFA0800
    = Here is my pokemon, its a good one!

Diamon Cutter was replaces by ScriptED.
    Simply put your script in the textbox, click Compile and select your ROM.
    Make sure it is in the same folder as ScriptED and that it's filename is free of spaces.

kobrakai said:
    I want to edit the items in poke mart but everytime I try to use gold mart I get a run time error that says, "run time error 63, bad record number". what do i do?
    Adjust the offsets of the ROM your tried to load, as they appear to be wrong/not even available in the INI file.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back