• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are there any

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
Years
  • true, quantity is nessesary, but it doesn't mean much without quality. it's like having 486 plastic cups, all with holes in the bottom, as opposed to 151 that can hold the soda.

ha ha. Tauros.

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • Funny, all three of my favourite pokemon come from the 3rd gen. Not that any of the 1st or 2nd gen ones are bad. Or 4th for that matter.

I actually think that all pokemon are fairly well designed. They're all based on some animal, myth or other object or whatever and are quite clever overall. Even the supposed "clones", like Pidgey-Spearow-Hoothoot-Taillow-Starly are based on different birds and IMO, are all worthy of being their own pokemon species.

The only Pokemon that has "made me sick" is Claydol, and only because of it's looks, not it's unoriginality, which it has none. I got used to it, anyway.

Years
  • I like some from the newer ones. But I would rather live with the basics. Now maybe if they didn't introduce the newer pokemon so fast.. like maybe have it like they introduce them to the episode/movie then the games.. but yea I guess we wouldn't be having the new games.. but what ever.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I like the current generation for it involves more strategy and training, but in my heart the metal and color generations were the best. I had so many fond memories during those games. x3

#Gecko#

Alert: Tacos Rule
    Years
  • I just wish they didn't throw so many legendaries. I used to think they were cool, but there's too many now. The only one I really like is Mewtwo.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I like the 2nd and 3rd generations. The 1st gen was just to original, and the 3rd gen has bad art in my opinion and the pokemon aren't to cool. In the 2nd gen thepokemon got more creative and in the 4th gen the pokemon were so new and powerful and both the generations had some nice art.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    First and second generation Pokemon were amazing... It was like a wing on a prayer... But the wing was on fire, as the third gneration and the fourth generation brought the bird kamikazeeing to the ground.

So, they should've just left it after Celebi.

Back