• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are using a Laptop now?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Why does this thread exist? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=190771

Anyways, no, I'm not.
    The threads are not the same. That's asking what computer you use in general, whether or not you are on it right now or not. This thread is asking if you are on your laptop at the moment of posting your reply in this thread.

Yes, I am on my Netbook..I still count it as a Laptop..just tiny..

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    The threads are not the same. That's asking what computer you use in general, whether or not you are on it right now or not. This thread is asking if you are on your laptop at the moment of posting your reply in this thread.

Yes, I am on my Netbook..I still count it as a Laptop..just tiny..

Ctep is right they are different.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • Well I am on both a Macbook Pro and my Desktop. The Macbook Pro is showing me my E-mail right now while all the main work is being done on the desktop. However the Macbook Pro does most of my video editing work.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Nope.But.I.bet.you.didn't.know.I.WILL.be.getting.one.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Yep, It's the only computer I own that's working, I have a couple desktops in the basement, but they've been messed around with enough and they're so obsolete that I can't be bothered to actually use them.

Years
  • Although I usually do, I'm using my phone for this.

Honestly, laptops are the way of the future. Everyone wants portability, and by now, the only downfall for the laptop is screen size and ease of modification, really.

I wonder how much longer Desktops will last...

Back