• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are using a Laptop now?

Years
  • I'm using a desktop currently, but for my birthday in a couple of months I'm getting a Notebook so that should be fun. ^^ I'll be able to alternate between my desktop and my laptop depending on what I choose to do

Either that or I can be pro about it and use both at the same time. <.< XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yes, my three year old laptop that I have to be careful with since it's no longer covered under warranty. Not to mention the HD is too small to fit all the AMV's and anime that I want on it (many of 'em are on DVD-ROMs).

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yes, I'm using my laptop now... Which is what I use to surf the internet, but I prefer my desktop in most ways because my desktop is far better than my Laptop.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Yes I am, because my desktop is upstairs, and I like to spend time with my parents downstairs.

I prefer using a desktop, but my personal desktop is not as good in the way of specs as my laptop.

I'll use a desktop if I can, out of preference. Laptops are useful for portability I guess.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • At this point in time no, I'm using my iPod therefore it doesn't count as a laptop nor does it qualify as a phone. In fact I don't even know what it qualifies as so I'll just put it in it's own category.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    For the whole week I was using my laptop, but I can't stand it so I'm back to using my family computer.

So for now its a no.

Back